digital content

Discus and support digital content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; having purchased the expasion on the 360 why ami being forced to pay again when it states im ENTITLED to a free x1 copy as well... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xI SoLiTuDe Ix, Dec 26, 2014.

1. digital content

having purchased the expasion on the 360 why ami being forced to pay again when it states im ENTITLED to a free x1 copy as well

:)

xI SoLiTuDe Ix, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Digital Content

They claim a buy once play anywhere so yes you will be able to redownload to your X1. All your content will be licensed to your account.

kyzaa-CE79A809-FD40-4042-B1E8-04E898000D6A, Dec 26, 2014
  3. GuyP.
    GuyP. Guest
    Digital Content

Since, I've been purchasing my movies and shows on my xbox 360. Will it be possible once I go to Xbox One I can transfer my licenses to the new console and play my content on it? I have a lot of seasons and movies on my 360 and I don't want to lose all my
    content.

GuyP., Dec 26, 2014
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Digital content

Heya JayJayDaKid86.

As Mister Cizl mentioned you'll need to purchase the Collector's edition for this content. IF you have any other questions for purchasing issues please post in the forum following the link Mister Cizl provided above. Thanks!
  5. JayJayDaKid86 Win User

Digital content

I know it comes with the collectors edition but when I went to buy the version I bought it said it will come with those items. My friend also bought the same thing and he received the items, late but he got them.
  6. BlueHawk0000 Win User

digital content

im having an issue while connecting to my xbox live account even tough everything is my wifi settings is great so im not sure why this is
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Digital content

Hey JayJayDaKid86! You will need to purchase the
    Collector's edition
    in order to get those bonus items. If you have any issues purchasing, post a new thread in
    Purchasing, Downloading, and Redeeming on Xbox One. Thanks!
  8. BlaqueDynomite Win User

Digital Content

I think that is true, I have Avengers on my xbox 360 in Xbox Video, that i was able to load to my Surface Tablet with no issues, it is the one thing that is keeping me Xbox, same content across all devices (phone, tablet/pc, Console)
Thema:

digital content

1. digital content - Similar Threads - digital content

2. Problems buying digital content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems buying digital content: When trying to buy from the xbox store and from the microsoft page I have problems, at the moment of making the payment I throw a message saying "Get in touch with the assistance of microsoft"...
  3. HELP! I can't install ANY digital content at all!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! I can't install ANY digital content at all!: Okay, I'll try not to miss anything as this is driving me insane. I have an Xbox One X (Day One) Console. It's always been a bit buggy but I put that down to the Xbox Insider program - for...
  4. Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content: Hi, I purchased the Fable Trilogy through the console store, received a receipt, and show the game in my purchase history online. However, when i go to "My Games" and select play, then select to...
  5. Digital Content (games and games updates) won't dowload/install anymore !??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Content (games and games updates) won't dowload/install anymore !??: I'd recently changed from wired broadband to Huawei 4g router on Three (Unlimited data). This works a treat. Since switching however, I can't download digital games or game updates for my XBOX...
  6. When will Microsoft remove the digital content I refunded?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Microsoft remove the digital content I refunded?: A toddler made a significant amount of digital purchases on my xbox - I had them refunded, but he can still access them normally. I heard a rumor that you can be “banned” for using content you...
  7. Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 tricentennial digital content not received: I bought the tricentennial fallout 76, and did not receive any of the in-game content. I bought it on the microsoft store on my xbox one. I downloaded it and it seems i have not received it. I...
  8. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  9. MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content: Hello, Firstly, I am on Xbox One, not my 360 Elite. I thought I would be fun to revisit Destiny and make create some content for players coming to the franchise for the upcoming release of...
  10. ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]: PC版を購入するつもりで間違ってXBOX版の課金アイテ を購入してしまいました。 返金や交換はどうしたらできるのでしょうか。 [Translation- I accidentally purchased a PC version and purchased the XBOX version of the charge item. How can I refund or...