digital copy of minecraft freezing.

Discus and support digital copy of minecraft freezing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Have An issue with minecraft on Xbox one. It keeps freezing during game play, forcing us to exit the game. And random objects will appear out of no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoleOrange511, May 10, 2015.

1. digital copy of minecraft freezing.

I Have An issue with minecraft on Xbox one. It keeps freezing during game play, forcing us to exit the game. And random objects will appear out of no where, often killing the player. This is a digit version. Contacted Microsoft help, who have asked me to
    un install it twice now. Now suggesting there is an issue with that part of the storage on the Xbox. When they asked me tonight to un install minecraft, and install a game demo, I said this may not be a good option to check. With an Internet speed of 1200
    kb/s, it's pretty *** slow to install a game demo, then reinstall minecraft. I have other games on there, disc and digital. Have had no issue at all. Google tells me this is a common issue with minecraft, which I suggested to the customer help person. I also
    asked if the disc copy may be a better option. However, they want me to go through all these steps to check my system first. I'm certain it's not the Xbox causing the issue. So I came here for advise. I feel I'm going to get no where talking to the online
    help if I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the game. And suggestions will be much appreciated.

p.s this is my young kids game, so imagine their horror when all their hard work hasn't saved. And imagine my bleeding ears when they start yelling at the tv. Please help!

:)

SoleOrange511, May 10, 2015
  2. Dead Rising 3 Load times/Freezing

For those of you NOT having problems with your game freezing, I'd like to ask - do you have a physical or digital copy?

Galactic Geek, May 10, 2015
  3. Dratsik
    Dratsik Guest
    Xbox One Minecraft Unavailable

Why can't I get the new minecraft for xbox one after owning the digital copy of the xbox one edition?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dratsik, May 10, 2015
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

Games with disc and download

You can get a digital copy too but not for free. Although, Minecraft once provided free digital copies for everyone who owned a disc.
  5. IceBreaker20004 Win User

I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

I have this same issue but i do not own a disc copy i own a digital copy of minecraft windows 10 edition
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  7. Fressa0815 Win User

Error code 0x87de0bb8 when playing Assassins Creed IV

Same here. AC constantly stops streaming its data and freezes. I have the digital copy of the game.
  8. Dondlan Win User

How to get gta 5 to stop freezing

It could be a game disc problem. Do you have a digital or a physical copy? Where does It freeze? in single or in Multiplayer?
Thema:

digital copy of minecraft freezing.

1. digital copy of minecraft freezing. - Similar Threads - digital copy minecraft

2. Buying a digital copy as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a digital copy as a gift: Hello! If i gift someone a digital copy of the game on the microsoft store will they be able to use it? They are in France when i try to click gift it says that it can only be used in the United...
  3. Why Won’t Xbox1 play 360 digital copies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Won’t Xbox1 play 360 digital copies?: For the past—idk month—i havent been able to play ANY of the 360 games i downloaded from the store on my xbox one. I have the game pass and its up to date. I had played the games many times before...
  4. Modern Warfare Digital Copy Missing Download Packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Digital Copy Missing Download Packs: Bought the digital copy for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and I was able to play a handful of times. Every time there is an update, when I try to play campaign, local multiplayer, or local co op, it...
  5. I appear to have lost ownership of my digital copy of dead space 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I appear to have lost ownership of my digital copy of dead space 1: Hi i was going through and installing all my physical and digital library to fill my time during the lockdown. I was going through everything till i noticed that i was missing dead space 1. I went...
  6. Physical copies of digital downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copies of digital downloads: Is there any mechanism in place for the sale of physical copies of games that I have already added to my account digitally other than going out and physically buying the discs and paying again for...
  7. Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!: My partner recently purchased Doom Eternal (Standard Edition) for a birthday present, along with some other items.. We received the other items in the post just after the 14 day period, however...
  8. NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S: Sup guys, For some reason as of recent my NBA 2K20 keeps crashing on my XBOX One S. I purchased the NBA 2K20 XBOX One S bundle for Christmas which came with a digital copy of NBA2K20. The game...
  9. Can I trade game disks for digital copies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I trade game disks for digital copies?: I have an ongoing issue with my xbox one console where it will play blue rays, dvds and xbox one games on disks, but for some reason will not read any 360 disks. I have quite a few great last gen...
  10. Giving away Digital Copy of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving away Digital Copy of Minecraft: I have recently purchased an Xbox One and installed the digital copy of Minecraft which came with it even though I have never played it , or am likely to (I know why install it then ?) My...