Digital download code

Discus and support Digital download code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a digital download code on the wrong xbox account, is it possible to change to the correct account or be refunded if unused?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatBLUEboy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. ThatBLUEboy
    ThatBLUEboy Guest

Digital download code

I redeemed a digital download code on the wrong xbox account, is it possible to change to the correct account or be refunded if unused?

:)

ThatBLUEboy, Dec 3, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

GTAV - Where is it?

^^Thats not a digital download code, its a retail disc. GG wants to preload the digital version.
  3. helpme101101 Win User

Maybe a new thought?

I remember buying games from Eb games / Gamestop when it first comes out and entering a code to get extra stuff for the game. Will buying digital download correct that where I just get to download it and not enter the code because it is a digital download
  4. Sword Style Win User

Uplay giveaway

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Congrats. Is it a digital copy?

[/quote]Yeah, they emailed me a code for a digital download.
  5. SLYTLYimPERFICT Win User

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

I purchased the digital download code from Gamestop. Which they stated as the promotion being an cbox exclusive and nothing to do with Gamestop since it was a digital download purchase.
  6. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Titanfall if you have an early copy your free to play

@daveyboy it's definitely not for digital download. Although I was mistaken as it has free shipping. Do you think they will ship you a digital download code? I think not.
Thema:

Digital download code

1. Digital download code - Similar Threads - Digital download code

2. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  3. Digital Download Code scratch off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Download Code scratch off: Hi there I accidentally scaratched off a code for a digital download that came with my Xbox one. I spoke to support and they told me my best bet for some help was here....
  4. Have not recieved my Gears of war ultimate (digital) gears 1 through 4 download codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved my Gears of war ultimate (digital) gears 1 through 4 download codes.: Well as the title says. Its been 1 month since my purchase, redemption, download and install. My wife is bugging me to play but i keep telling her we have to wait for the codes so we can play it...
  5. Fallout 3 free download code from purchasing the digital copy of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 free download code from purchasing the digital copy of fallout 4: I downloaded the digital copy of fallout 4 a few months ago. I can't remember the exact date. But I lost my code for the free fallout 3 downloaD. Could I please get it back? My gamertag is and my...
  6. Expired Xbox 360 Black ops 1 digital download Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expired Xbox 360 Black ops 1 digital download Code: Hey, my digtal Download Code for black Ops 1 on xbox 360 has expired. I got the digital download when i purchased Black ops 3 on Xbox 360. I know its an older model console and dont expect much...
  7. Not received digital download codes for Xbox 360 Gears of War games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not received digital download codes for Xbox 360 Gears of War games?: I bought Gears of War 4 last month during the offer to receive the previous games for Xbox 360, but it has been a month and I still have not been given codes for the games....
  8. Wrong digital code for game download with console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong digital code for game download with console: I preordered the gears of war4 Xbox one s ultamate edition received it on 7/10/16 downloaded game with code within box and it's the basic version not the ultamate version which should have come...
  9. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Digital Version) download codes for the first 4 Gears of War ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition (Digital Version) download codes for the first 4 Gears of War ...: So I had pre-ordered the Limited Edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S red console that came with the digital version of Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition at my local GameStop. The online ad had said...
  10. XBOX ONE LEGO AVENGERS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD "INSTALLATION STOPPED" ERROR CODE 0x87e000f

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE LEGO AVENGERS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD "INSTALLATION STOPPED" ERROR CODE 0x87e000f: Help! Just got an Xbox One, bought the Lego Avengers game digitally through the store while it was on a "deal" for Gold that included several extras. The game installs enough to play through the...