Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

Discus and support Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it 68132197-bac5-4ee8-834a-fc639777cca7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JayRex96morris, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it

:)

JayRex96morris, Jul 9, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox one s cd conversion

If you mean the Xbox One S All Digital Edition, which does not have a disc drive, then you can't use the disc with the console.

Unfortunately, there is no way to convert a game to a digital download. You would have to return the gift to the person that gifted it, and ask them if they could exchange it in the store for a currency gift card. The gift card can then be redeemed by you
    on your account, and you can buy the game for you then.

Or your friend could return the game, and buy the game digitally as a gift for you on the Xbox marketplace.

Depending on the store's return policy, it might not be possible to return a physical game. So if that's the case, your only option would be to sell the game through ebay or something similar, and buy the game digitally from that money (however, you might
    lose money through that trade).
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

How to buy Points (Xbox.com purchase) / Add money to Xbox Live account?

Amazon.com seems to be the only online retailer that sells Xbox Gift cards with "Online Game Code" digital download. No physical code has to be mailed.

But there are no retailers that sell digital codes in Canada.

www.amazon.com/.../B00EDU8H9E

This is why I preferred buying points on Xbox.com. Because it was 100% online. No physical cards.
  4. praviux Win User

POLL - How will you acquire most of your Xbox One games?

Stores already kind of sell digital via xbox live gift cards, kind of. For me personally it's going to really depend on the game. Games that have a higher re-sell value I am going to get physical. Games that sell a billion copies and are worth nothing resell
    I will likely download.
  5. BooBooYNWA Win User

Fifa 14 free with xbox one

Thats crap carnt i jut ask for disc game insted of digital code on the day ?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User
Thema:

Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

1. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem - Similar Threads - Digital download gifted

2. Xbox is deleting my digital copies and charging me for them if i try to re download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is deleting my digital copies and charging me for them if i try to re download.: So i dont know why this is happening. I owned a digital copy of call of duty black ops 3 or w.e. one has the big zombie map its like called giant zombie map or something. And also the new modern...
  3. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...
  4. Can't download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download digital game: Hello! I bought Skate 3 from the Xbox 360 marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/), but when I try to download it, it gets to 80% and then an error appears which says "Skate 3 can't...
  5. Ww2 keeps crashing at the same place since I bought it from Xbox store digital download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ww2 keeps crashing at the same place since I bought it from Xbox store digital download: Call of doty ww2 keeps crashing in exactly the same place everytime ive played it since i bought it of microsoft cbox store 7147d813-cc4b-4f15-9506-e97fd8202739
  6. digital version of purchased game downloaded in xbox one crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of purchased game downloaded in xbox one crashes: Xbox games Mortal kombat 11 Ultimate and Justice league 2 digital version is currently crashing and returning to home screen. I have tried all the option suggested but the issue still happens....
  7. Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games: Hello, i want to know if i purchase a game which is provided with a digital download code and i redeem on my xbox account will my other family members on xbox also get access to this game? also...
  8. Unable to download a gifted digital game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a gifted digital game?: Hello there, I bought and gifted Yooka-Laylee for my cousin's XBox One recently and over the Christmas holidays we tried to download the game to their console, but after redeeming the code on the...
  9. Purchased digital download as a gift and it auto downloaded immediately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased digital download as a gift and it auto downloaded immediately: Bloody annoyed with Microsoft. I just signed in to my account to purchase CoD Black ops 4 as a gift for my son for Christmas. Only given the choice to purchase so I hit buy and expected to receive...
  10. why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card: why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord ae4bd178-648d-435b-a1cc-5ddb336823bd