Digital download in queue when saysdownloaded

Discus and support Digital download in queue when saysdownloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a digital download that is in queue but says recently installed but i am unable to play. Tried switching on and off but no luck.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SarahTownsend1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Digital download in queue when saysdownloaded

i have a digital download that is in queue but says recently installed but i am unable to play. Tried switching on and off but no luck.

:)

SarahTownsend1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ShaunPerry Win User

Xbox One Backward compatibility - Games already purchased

If you bought it digitally, it will be sat waiting on your download queue when it becomes available.
  3. icekapuchino Win User

The Force Unleashed II does not download to xbox one in Israel

Digital download, I see the game in my download queue in the xbox site but i dont see it in my download queue on the device itself or in the ready to download area.

Is it possible that the game is not backwards compatible in Israel? so it doesnt download to my xbox one?
  4. Buzzaff Win User

100% DOWNLOAD - "INSTALLATION STOPPED" ERROR

Hi, I tried to download digital Forza5 Topgear and getting same error message/code as earlier posts but it's not showing in my queue or on my list of games. When I try and re-enter the digital code it says it's already been used and now I dont have anything,
    any suggestions?
  5. xabxabb Win User

Purchasing games digitally on xbox one

yeah i agree..its better to get the digital download than the disc coz when you buy the digital copy, the license of the game attach to your account..its easier to look for the game in the store/purchase history of your account and add it to the console's
    download queue..you can also look for it through you..discs are being scratched and if that happens, itd be a waste
  6. Teriana-42955788-059 Win User

Hard Copy & Digital Copy clashing trouble

You could go into the Microsoft support chat and request a refund for the digital copy since you purchased a hard copy. I actually did the same thing today after realizing I had purchased the game twice.

You're sure its downloading the digital copy rather than the update though? On the queue screen the two will look identical, both saying "installing" and generally taking forever. If it is showing up twice, you can click it from your queue menu and rearrange
    what order they're downloading in, so you can make sure the update is downloading rather than the full digital copy.
Thema:

Digital download in queue when saysdownloaded

1. Digital download in queue when saysdownloaded - Similar Threads - Digital download queue

2. Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded: I bought a game digitally after losing the disc but it is telling me to put in the game disc even though i bought it digitally bf3b137d-4822-49e1-a3bb-88f6f45cd866
  3. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  4. Cant play digital downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play digital downloaded games: Keep getting error code 0x97e107df. Wont let me play any digital downloaded game only hard disc games 85945371-ec33-4cfb-b96a-74d51f494178
  5. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  6. Downloading a Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a Digital Game: I’ve owned the final season of the Walking Dead game for a few months, and decided to play the final episode. I went to open the game and it gave me the wait a few minutes screen. So I did. That...
  7. Trouble starting a digitally downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble starting a digitally downloaded game: I downloaded jumpjet rex a little while ago and played it just yesterday and now it is suddenly unable to start. saying the owner has to sign in or make the xbox a home xbox (both are already...
  8. Xbox One will not download digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One will not download digital games: Recently, my Xbox has not allowed me to download digital games. The first game I had this issue with was Nascar Heat 3. I had to borrow a disc version of the game off someone and download it while...
  9. Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download: I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a digital download a few days ago and played it. Today, however, I got error code 0x803F8003, and then after reinstalling the game, error code...
  10. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved: I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are compatible, but a good chunk of my digital games are...