Digital Downloads

Discus and support Digital Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I downloaded advanced warfare on the Xbox one the other day, and I tried to download it on the 360 but it's telling me to pay another sixty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fried Seaman, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Fried Seaman
    Fried Seaman Guest

Digital Downloads

Hey guys,

I downloaded advanced warfare on the Xbox one the other day, and I tried to download it on the 360 but it's telling me to pay another sixty bucks. Can I download it on the 360 for free?

:)

Fried Seaman, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    XB1 Full Game Digital Downloads

I agree the digital downloads should be cheaper. It seems as though the opposite is taking place. All of the discounts seem to be on the physical disks. I have wondered if there have been sales problems with physical disks as more of us opt for the convenience of digital downloads. Why not offer discounts on the digital downloads to encourage people to give up on the disks and we can move away from disks completely? If it was $10-$15 cheaper for the downloads no one would care if you could resell the disk or not?

Gringo, Nov 17, 2014
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Plant Vs Zombies or Tomb Raider

Digital download X1: $39.99

-

Digital download X Box 360: $29.99

-

Just curious, why the $10 difference???

kingvas78, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Digital Downloads

No. If you purchased it on the 360 you can download it on the One for free, but not the other way around.

Smwutches, Nov 17, 2014
  5. DEACON Win User

Xbox One Digital Game Download/Pre-order Bonuses

digital items will be available for digital downloads but obviously any physical items will not be. so depending on what is offered, you will be able to take advantage of digital bonuses if you choose to download digital. for instance, the Ryse bonus sword
    being offered for Day One games will be both at retail and digital download. etc.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Downloading games taking a long time

Are you downloading from a disc or a digital download? It took about 5 hours to download call of duty as a digital game. If downloading the digital version it will take quite a while depending on your internet speed. If downloading from a disc try disconnecting
    from the internet and downloading the game that way.
  7. JadenHHD Win User

Installation Stopped

Im trying to download a digital game instead of a disc, weirdly all of the digital games I have tried to download do not work. Could it be because they’re digital?
  8. ngocphi Win User

digital downloads

You would have to redesignate your actual console as your home console to play digital games of line agajn
  9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Digital downloads

Yes, it will be downloaded to your hard drive.
Thema:

Digital Downloads

1. Digital Downloads - Similar Threads - Digital Downloads

2. digital download code problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital download code problems: I purchased 2 call of duty modern warfare digital standard edition cards and I have been trying to get these cards to work for my boys for a few months now. there was no code printed on receipt...
  3. Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download: Hi I bought zoo tycoon for my daughter about 3 months ago she played it once or twice for the whole of 30 min, and then I upgraded to a xbox one. I then tried to upload it to the xbox one, and...
  4. My digital download keeps crashing at %80 everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    My digital download keeps crashing at %80 everytime: I bought a digital copy of a game and iv tried downloading over and over and only ever gets to %80 then restarts.all my other games and apps are downloading fine and its not a massive file or owt...
  5. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  6. digital download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital download issue: inherited an xbox one. trying to reinstall Bioshock Infinite and it won't go past 72.2% efcc4d5b-fdc2-474d-b493-a5ac77f39f3a
  7. Xbox digital download not available anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital download not available anymore: Back in 2011 I downloaded a game that seems to have been removed due to a license expiring. I have been told that as long as you have purchased it before it will still show up for me in my games...
  8. My digital downloaded game is damaged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital downloaded game is damaged: Yesterday, I bought LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 as digital download on my Xbox 360. I downloaded it and could not open it. The game was not even in my games. Then I looked up my storage and saw it being...
  9. i bought red dead 2 on my xbox one digitally, can i download it on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought red dead 2 on my xbox one digitally, can i download it on my pc?: i bought red dead redemption 2 on my xbox one digitally, and i was wondering if it was possible to download it on my pc and play it. 103d8e2b-3aff-4140-bfdc-acb446f1e54b
  10. Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play: Hi, I purchased an Xbox one X Gears of war package which has all 5 gears of war games (1 to 5). When playing Gears 2 in Coop mode, the game freezes at the same point in the game I get a loud...