Digital game and physical game

Discus and support Digital game and physical game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i own the digital version of a game but use the physical version to install because internet sucks(at&t), will i always need the disk to play said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GODISFORCRAZIES, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Digital game and physical game

If i own the digital version of a game but use the physical version to install because internet sucks(at&t), will i always need the disk to play said game or will i be able to play digital version without disk?

:)

GODISFORCRAZIES, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL GAMES???

It depends. If you are a collector I recommend you physical.
    but if you only like to play different games, I would say digital.
  3. StolenStream31 Win User

If you have enough storage you should get digital otherwise get physical.

Also if you find a sale for the physical version you should take it.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

I choose digital purchases. One of the reasons I haven't seen mentioned here is because digital games can't be stolen. I had my apartment broken into and my Xbox and games stolen. My account of course was perfectly fine. So.i lost all the games I had on
    disc. Make sure you have secure passwords, passkey and 2 factor authentication setup to prevent your account being at risk and your security information is up to date. I have provided a link below with information on keeping your account secure. I hope this
    helps.

Securing your account
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I prefer digital personally due to having 2 consoles. Means they can both play a single game I bought at the same time.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

It depends on what is best for you, but I prefer digital. I see no need for anyone to use discs anymore. What's the point unless you're a collector?

I don't share lol, or have a need to trade in used games.
Thema:

Digital game and physical game

1. Digital game and physical game - Similar Threads - Digital game physical

2. If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...: I'm playing The Master Chief collection on Game Pass at the moment and I absolutely love it. I enjoy it to the point where I want to own it physically. I was just wondering if I went out and...
  3. Does physical copies of a game sync with Digital versions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does physical copies of a game sync with Digital versions?: Hi, I was just thinking of selling my Xbox One S. I have the Forza Horizon 3 phyisical disk version. If I switch to Digital on my PC(Like no digital version on xbox and buy the digital version on...
  4. Giochi sul MS Store: digitali o fisici?[Games on the MS Store: digital or physical?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giochi sul MS Store: digitali o fisici?[Games on the MS Store: digital or physical?]: Salve, La maggior parte dei giochi (tutti) per console xbox one in cui mi imbatto nello store, non riportano alcuna dicitura di informazione di se il gioco che voglio acquistare sia in formato...
  5. Playing physical version of a game I own without the digital version updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing physical version of a game I own without the digital version updates: i own hunter call of wild physical and digital versions my digital version is so bugged from the developers updates and patches ( which in fact gave me all the bugs ) 42 and counting!! Its broke...
  6. Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital: Hi, This just came into mind and I can’t seem to get any help for this. So I have the physical game of Assassins creed just the normal edition. But I was looking on the Xbox market place of...
  7. Can I play my physically owned Xbox One games on the All-Digital Xbox One S Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play my physically owned Xbox One games on the All-Digital Xbox One S Console?: Hello, I see that the Xbox One S All-Digital is on sale for a pretty good deal. I was wondering if there was a way I could still play my old Xbox One games (that I own physical copies of) on...
  8. New digital xbox one download physical games

in XBoX on Consoles
    New digital xbox one download physical games: Hi all, My sons xbox is broken so I'm looking at getting him a new one. Obviously the digital only console is much cheaper is there a way to download his existing games that he has bought on...
  9. Digital and physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital and physical games: Hello, I bought the All-Digital Edition but I bought games that are on discs. Is it possible to change them to a digital version? 2e13e875-85dc-45ec-bb37-cf45ef1bcef3
  10. Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté un jeu sur cd, mais le cd n'est lisible par mon lecteur de xbox one si je l'achète en en version numérique est ce que la console garde les données ? Hello, I bought a game...