Digital game and physical game

Discus and support Digital game and physical game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i own the digital version of a game but use the physical version to install because internet sucks(at&t), will i always need the disk to play said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GODISFORCRAZIES, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Digital game and physical game

If i own the digital version of a game but use the physical version to install because internet sucks(at&t), will i always need the disk to play said game or will i be able to play digital version without disk?

:)

GODISFORCRAZIES, Sep 9, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Digital and physical games

Hello!Unfortunately, you'll have to buy them again.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL GAMES???

It depends. If you are a collector I recommend you physical.
    but if you only like to play different games, I would say digital.
  4. StolenStream31 Win User

If you have enough storage you should get digital otherwise get physical.

Also if you find a sale for the physical version you should take it.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

I choose digital purchases. One of the reasons I haven't seen mentioned here is because digital games can't be stolen. I had my apartment broken into and my Xbox and games stolen. My account of course was perfectly fine. So.i lost all the games I had on
    disc. Make sure you have secure passwords, passkey and 2 factor authentication setup to prevent your account being at risk and your security information is up to date. I have provided a link below with information on keeping your account secure. I hope this
    helps.

Securing your account
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I prefer digital personally due to having 2 consoles. Means they can both play a single game I bought at the same time.
Thema:

Digital game and physical game

1. Digital game and physical game - Similar Threads - Digital game physical

2. Digital and physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital and physical games: Hello, I bought the All-Digital Edition but I bought games that are on discs. Is it possible to change them to a digital version? 2e13e875-85dc-45ec-bb37-cf45ef1bcef3
  3. Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté un jeu sur cd, mais le cd n'est lisible par mon lecteur de xbox one si je l'achète en en version numérique est ce que la console garde les données ? Hello, I bought a game...
  4. Xbox All Digital - X360 physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox All Digital - X360 physical games: I really want to get the All Digital Xbox One S, however I am pretty sure that the X360 games that are already on the XB1 in your library won't install the full game(s) of X360 that you own a...
  5. If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...: Hi, I was wondering in my head since most games from the XBOX Stores were gone, if I had installed a digital game a long ago before it was delisted off the stores, but then later I bought the...
  6. Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version: I have a disc copy of forza horizon 4 with all the dlc If I replace the disc copy for the download version will I keep all of my dlc and saves? a095eed1-d667-4b48-997f-02bd753c6f73
  7. PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL GAMES???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL GAMES???: which is better physical or digital 160a6022-5361-4466-8a74-164e815b3dbd
  8. Xbox Game Prices vs Playstation (and digital vs physical)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Prices vs Playstation (and digital vs physical): I'll keep this brief. My household has always contained a console from all 3 of the big names- Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. Now upon going through the stores over the past year and a bit, I...
  9. How do I know if I'm buying digital or physical games for xbox in Windows Store on a pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know if I'm buying digital or physical games for xbox in Windows Store on a pc?: So on the actual Xbox, clearly if I pre order a game I know its a digital version. When I am shopping for XBOX games on a pc through windows store how do I know what I am getting? Digital or...
  10. My account will not load any of my physical CD games, only digital copies....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account will not load any of my physical CD games, only digital copies....: GAME/ACCOUNT Problems So out of the blue today none of the games I have purchased in CD form are able to be played, only digital copy games. Went and tested my account on another xbox and the...