Digital game purchase for xbox

Discus and support Digital game purchase for xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I purchase a digital game from Microsoft, - can I use it for more than one account at the same time? Thank you. ba9a623b-5481-4b5e-83b7-1821ca61fde4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aurelka, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Aurelka
    Aurelka Guest

If I purchase a digital game from Microsoft, - can I use it for more than one account at the same time?

Thank you.

:)

Aurelka, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Refund Problems

Here is some information on digital purchases for Xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Gift Email

4. L Dubs89 Win User

Refund denied, specific reason omitted

For digital games here is the relevant paragraph from microsoft’s terms of sale:

For complete details on refunds for digital game offers, Xbox apps (excluding movies and tv apps), digital gaming bundle offers, and digital durable and consumable gaming offers, such as games season passes, virtual currency, and microtransactions,
    whether made available through the Xbox console device or on your PC (collectively “Digital Game Products”), see our Digital Game Purchase Refund Terms page https://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms.

Here is Microsofts policy on digital games, (which is the above link)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms

I think the only solution is to request a refund again, but Microsoft does say digital purchases are final and are only reviewed under certain circumstances.

Sorry i cant be more helpful
  5. Smwutches Win User

Haven't receivid rewards

Did you purchase the game as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com or digitally from the Xbox store? Digital purchases were not eligible for that offer.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Purchasing additional games with Xbox all access

With digital games, the game you purchase is bounded to the account which was purchase with, not the xbox itself.
Thema:

1. Digital game purchase for xbox - Similar Threads - Digital game purchase

2. Jogo digital comprado online está inacessível! [Digital game purchased online is inaccessible!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo digital comprado online está inacessível! [Digital game purchased online is inaccessible!]: Não consigo fazer download de um jogo que eu comprei online e também não aparece na minha lista de compras e encomendas. [Translation-I can't download a game I bought online and also doesn't...
  3. How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...: I understand game pass games are not available off line but I've paid real money for games and feel they should be available to me off line as well. Is it possible or am I dishing out money on...
  4. Be Careful when Purchasing Xbox Digital Games via in-store card purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Be Careful when Purchasing Xbox Digital Games via in-store card purchase: Just purchased a Jedi Fallen Order digital game card to install for my son. Despite the game card telling me to keep my receipt that contains the code for the game in which I purchased at a local...
  5. Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even...: I want to trade in my current console(Xbox One) for a Brand NEW Xbox One S . If I buy an Xbox One S, can I sign in with my profile on the NEW console and download/Install my digital games and...
  6. Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*: Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums so I am not too sure how they work or who will even see this post (hopefully someone from Microsoft/Xbox that can actually fix this issue). I...
  7. problems loading a digital game after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems loading a digital game after purchase: Hi all, I preordered Call of Duty, well installed and played and then the other day it was gone, needed to repurchase and reinstall, repurchased and showing out of my bank account but still says I...
  8. Games won't install start download - digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't install start download - digital purchase: Good Morning, I purchased a couple of games in the Black Friday sale late last week. Since then I have been unable to download these to my external hard drive. I press resume all (to begin the...
  9. How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?: I have searched high and low and cannot find a definitive answer to this situation. I preordered a digital edition of a game. I want to preorder that same game for my friend as a digital gift....
  10. Xbox 360 digital game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital game purchase: Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the...