Digital game question

Discus and support Digital game question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get a couple of games for my son digitally, but don’t want him to get the games before Christmas. Is there anyway to get them without him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derrell SC, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Derrell SC
    Derrell SC Guest

Digital game question

I want to get a couple of games for my son digitally, but don’t want him to get the games before Christmas. Is there anyway to get them without him knowing? We share an xbox.

:)

Derrell SC, Dec 2, 2019
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Digital games question

Another thing to add.... when at your friends house... it will DL, that game to his HDD.... once you leave and sign out.. your buddy will get an option... delete the game... or purchase it... no need to DL it again as it is there,,, he might also have
    the option to just leave it expecting for you to come back over again... but that is a null point and i am not sure about that one...
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Digital games question

They said your games will work as they do now - it stands to reason that if you can take a disc to play it at a friend's house, then you'll be able to download your digital game onto your friend's Xbox - it just won't be playable unless you're signed in.
  4. Doomofman Win User

Digital games question

MW3 as a digital download for me atm is €70 so yeah, they would
  5. JSeitz3 Win User

Digital games question

The problem with that is that you can't preorder it digitally the console isn't out haha
  6. f00xm4n Win User

Digital games question

I am sure bird is wrong on his first answer, Microsoft have said you can play any digital game on another console if you sign in and download it, it was only family share that is missing from the current model due to the reverse on the 24 hour sign in :(
Thema:

Digital game question

1. Digital game question - Similar Threads - Digital game question

2. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  3. Question about refunds on digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about refunds on digital games.: A day or two ago I accidently bought another copy of red dead redemption 2 and wanted to get a refund for it, but I was informed I couldn't and I tried to find out why but I couldn't really find...
  4. Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games: I have always played video games, and now that they have upgraded to a home entertainment system, I haven't completely learned how it works. spending that much time trying to figure out some...
  5. Grandmother with question about Digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandmother with question about Digital game: As said above I am a grandma and no nothing about Xbox one. I bought my grandsons a digital game. After downloaded to Xbox can it someway be downloaded to a disc? They are moving to a different...
  6. Downloading digital Xbox 360 game to Xbox one question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading digital Xbox 360 game to Xbox one question: Hi, I just want to know if the following is possible. I want to download Doom on to my Xbox one. I’ve noticed its available on the marketplace. It shows up as a bundle on Xbox one store but you...
  7. Used console and digital games question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used console and digital games question.: I was wondering what happens here? Used consoles are not my thing. I was helping someone today who bought a used console and all games that were digital on it. There are 3 previous accounts on it...
  8. Question Regarding Digital Games and Two Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Digital Games and Two Xboxes: I presently have an original Xbox One that my young son and I have been playing for quite a while. We've been playing under the same gamertag up until this point and have downloaded several games....
  9. Question about re-downloading digital games on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about re-downloading digital games on Xbox One?: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me verify an answer to my question I have about being able to re-downloading games on Xbox One? I was thinking about buy a digital version of a game...
  10. Digital game sharing question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital game sharing question: Could someone tell me if digital game sharing would still work if it was a prepaid card (code) purchase that was not bought from the Xbox/Microsoft store (e.g.. Gamestop, Walmart), or if sharing...