Digital game will not launch

Discus and support Digital game will not launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought Kingdom of Amalur, digital, and it wont launch. I have restarted my console and also deleted and downloaded the game twice. I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulWitchell, Aug 27, 2019.

1. PaulWitchell
    PaulWitchell Guest

Just bought Kingdom of Amalur, digital, and it wont launch. I have restarted my console and also deleted and downloaded the game twice. I keep getting an insert disc promt or check the store for usage rights. Any suggestions will be appreciated .

Thanks

:)

PaulWitchell, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Z4ZonE Win User

Unanswered question

for sure the game will not go digital at launch, but it is possible to go digital because defiance is digital on ps3
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PaulWitchell,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Does an error code appear when you get the error message? Are you playing this game on Xbox One or Xbox 360? Does this issue
    occur with a single game or multiple games? Does Kingdom of Amalur appear on your

transaction history
    and license list? Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. BillMeNowGaming Win User

Digital games will NOT launch

Are you in the Preview Program?
    im in the preview program. It just started today with the same problem. My wife is also in the preview program and hers is working fine.
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

Are you in the Preview Program?
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey AskingMrSaenz -

Sorry to hear about the issue. Which games, specifically, have you tried that are resulting in this issue? Also, when did this issue first start to occur?

I notice that you said you already
    factory reset
    your Xbox One console. Did you do that using the option that allows you to keep your games and apps? If so, the next option to try would be the full factory reset option. I understand that it's totally not the ideal solution but it's worth
    a try.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Digital game will not launch - Similar Threads - Digital game launch

2. It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One: I tried lauching Fortnite,Realm royal, and apex legends an i tried reinstalling minecraft windows 10 and it stays at 94% and doesn't do anything 2e3b5512-f3a1-4902-b34c-697fa1bc8378
  3. "Error 0x82D40003 Occurs when you launch a game" Black Ops 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Error 0x82D40003 Occurs when you launch a game" Black Ops 2 digital download: Recently I've had the above error coming up when I try and launch Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on my xbox one s. The game is a digital download that I bought back on xbox 360, it has worked in the...
  4. Downloading and launching digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading and launching digital games: hi everyone, so I went to buy Dying Light the other day and was experiencing some VERY slow download speeds. I'm talking it took 30 minutes to get to 1%... the download speed would say 2 mbps one...
  5. Digitally purchased games won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally purchased games won’t launch: I’ve bought several games on the Microsoft store and they have taken me ages to download since my internet connection is not the best. They finally finished yet give issues and either won’t start...
  6. I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games: My friend and I are trying to play fortnite, but we are both having trouble starting the game and neither one of us can send a party chat invite. Also, it gives us an error cde that doesn't exist....
  7. Digital games will NOT launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games will NOT launch: All of my digital games are unable to launch. I get pushed back to the home screen every time. I can only launch disc games. I have power cycled, reset my xbox to factory settings and deleted my...
  8. Error 0x87e105dc cant launch any digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87e105dc cant launch any digital games: Remove and re-add your profile Settings>Account>Remove Accounts and delete your profile re-download your profile turn off the console unplug it press and hold the power button while unplug for...
  9. Xbox One not unable to launch digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not unable to launch digital games: Hi Recently my xbox one started to act weird and decided that it wouldnt play games anymore. Apps work fine and I can watch tv.. but as soon as i try to launch a game it loads for about 3...
  10. Games (physical or digital) and Apps wont launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games (physical or digital) and Apps wont launch: Hey Guys, As of two days ago my X1 has stopped playing games and loading apps. Anytime I put a disc in I can hear my X1 trying to load the disc but nothing happens. When I press A to load the...