digital game

Discus and support digital game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my son bought assassins creed origins on my card without me knowing on the 19th of march and i realised yesterday. So i submitted a request but im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallumGray3, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:43 AM.

1. CallumGray3
    CallumGray3 Guest

digital game

my son bought assassins creed origins on my card without me knowing on the 19th of march and i realised yesterday. So i submitted a request but im worried because he played more than 2 hours i wont get the refund. So if anyone can help me please do

:)

2. ArminatorX Win User

Move a game on disk to digital.

The only way to get your disc game working on the "All digital" edition of the Xbox One is to purchase the game digitally.

It's not possible to "convert" a disc game to a digital game. Otherwise you could buy a disc, convert it to digital, and sell the disc to someone else who would then convert to digital, sell the disc and so on, until the whole world has the game digitally,
    and only one disc was sold.

So the only way to get a digital copy of your disc based game would be to buy the game digitally again.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Digital Game / Jogo Digital

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the profile that was on the console, set that console as home then you will be able to play the games that are downloaded to the console, even if the profile isn't on there. Note if the person you bought
    it from gets a new console and changes the home console you will lose access to these games.

It would be in your best interest to just wipe the hard drive by doing a
    full factory reset
    , this way you start fresh. Full factory reset is where you remove everything.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

If the system wasn't fully reset to factory it keeps the old account info. My brother had this when he bought the xbox one off of a friend.
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

And you are able to play it ? The old account must still be on there some where
  6. {Parity} Win User

Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game

Is this a digital game? Play anywhere is only for digital games.
Thema:

digital game

1. digital game - Similar Threads - digital game

2. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  3. Digital game codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game codes: Hey does anyone know how to tell if a game code is region locked i got thw new 3 free games with my xbox onw digital and was wanting to know how to tell if there region locked...
  4. Cant launch digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch digital game: I bought an Xbox One a couple years ago that already had a lot of games installed digitaly. This is when i created a xbox one account that i still use. Now that i have purchased a new Xbox One X i...
  5. Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???: My son bought modern warfare on disc at xmas and has played it plenty online, campaign multiplayer and co-op. Since there has been a new update for modern warfare ( Warzone) it says he now has to...
  6. Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games: I try installing gta 5 from game pass but it stops every time f6755ff5-6a2a-4064-963e-9b25512e36d7
  7. Problema com jogo mídia digital [Mod Translation - Problem with digital media game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com jogo mídia digital [Mod Translation - Problem with digital media game]: Assinei a live gold, e ganhei o sonic para baixar gratis e jogar no meu Xbox 360, na primeira vez que tentei instalar ele chegava no 80% e pedia pra instalar novamente, e depois de varia vezes ter...
  8. Jeux numérique non fonctionnel[Translation-Non-functional digital games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux numérique non fonctionnel[Translation-Non-functional digital games]: Je viens d'acheter quelques jeux sur xbox 360 dans le magasin et 2 d'entre eux ne fonctionnes pas quand ils sont sensé avoir terminé il recommence de 0 a télécharger mais quand je vais voire dans...
  9. How do I return a digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I return a digital game?: We just purchased a game online that uses the Kinect. Unfortunately, our Kinect appears to be broken. How can I return the game? 79c593cd-2b1d-4678-8463-3757fa30ef4a
  10. Can I trade game disks for digital copies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I trade game disks for digital copies?: I have an ongoing issue with my xbox one console where it will play blue rays, dvds and xbox one games on disks, but for some reason will not read any 360 disks. I have quite a few great last gen...