Digital Game

Discus and support Digital Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently brought Call of Duty Cold War while I downloaded the game everything was perfectly fine but when I get to the content packs it wasn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollowFour, Jun 9, 2021.

1. HollowFour
    HollowFour Guest

Digital Game

I recently brought Call of Duty Cold War while I downloaded the game everything was perfectly fine but when I get to the content packs it wasn’t allowing me to download them thus not allowing me to actually play the game at all when I load into the game it tells me to purchase the content packs and after clicking purchase it says I own these and proceeds to not download them so how will I be able to fix this problem I continued uninstalling and downloading the game back and still that doesn’t work. This seems like a what’s of money sense the game is so buggy when it comes to installing this

:)

HollowFour, Jun 9, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Move a game on disk to digital.

The only way to get your disc game working on the "All digital" edition of the Xbox One is to purchase the game digitally.

It's not possible to "convert" a disc game to a digital game. Otherwise you could buy a disc, convert it to digital, and sell the disc to someone else who would then convert to digital, sell the disc and so on, until the whole world has the game digitally,
    and only one disc was sold.

So the only way to get a digital copy of your disc based game would be to buy the game digitally again.
  3. Edgarour Win User

Juego digital[Digital game]

Podrias intentar canjearlo o mandarlo instalar a tu xbox directamente desde la app de tu celular, o por medio de una Lap/Pc y entrando a xbox.com

-[Translation - You could try to redeem it or send it installed to your xbox directly from the app of your cell phone, or through a Lap / Pc and entering xbox.com]
  4. Sayann X Win User

Juego digital[Digital game]

Hello, have you ever played Gears 3 since this console? What country are you in?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Digital Game / Jogo Digital

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the profile that was on the console, set that console as home then you will be able to play the games that are downloaded to the console, even if the profile isn't on there. Note if the person you bought
    it from gets a new console and changes the home console you will lose access to these games.

It would be in your best interest to just wipe the hard drive by doing a
    full factory reset
    , this way you start fresh. Full factory reset is where you remove everything.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Digital Game / Jogo Digital

If the system wasn't fully reset to factory it keeps the old account info. My brother had this when he bought the xbox one off of a friend.
Thema:

Digital Game

1. Digital Game - Similar Threads - Digital Game

2. Digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games: Why can't I play any digital games ? Over last two days all digital games have started crashing and yes done every single troubleshooting there is even reset everything whilst on phone to support...
  3. Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.

in XboX Insiders
    Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.: I would like to request the Licensing for digitally owned games be changed. Allow me to explain. So if you own a digital game on console, You have to be online to verify the ownership as the...
  4. Disc/Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc/Digital Game: Hello,this may seem odd but I have mlb the show 21 xbox one on disc and came with voucher of 5,000 stubs and I entered the voucher only to find it gave me a game I have as a disc and odd enough...
  5. How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??: I bought call of duty cold War by accident and I would like to request a refund and get my money back can any one point me in the right direction?? b57b9640-8894-43be-9513-fbe72b7d750f
  6. Digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games.: Hi I just wanted to know if I could somehow play my disc games digitally at no extra cost because I want to get a Xbox series s and don’t want to pay again for my disc games....
  7. Missold a digital game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missold a digital game.: Hi all, I need help, I purchased sniper contracts 2 on series x. When I pre-ordered and downloaded the store said series x enhanced, I started playing and realised it wasn't enhanced. I then...
  8. Installation error for digital games - error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation error for digital games - error 0x87e00005: As the title suggests, I have been getting installation errors when downloading digital games. For the past few days I have been trying different potential solutions, all without success. I have...
  9. Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?: Why can't I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC now? I spent all that money, then when my Xbox360 had an issue I rang Microsoft and they said "Sorry we...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.: I bought Flight Simulator 2020 at the end of April and although it took 6 days to download, I did install the digital ownership once it finally completed. However, almost 100% of the time it tells...