Digital Games.. HELP

Discus and support Digital Games.. HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just had a quick question about my digital games. (typing from my phone so excuse my grammar) So basically, I'm turning 18 soon and I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MytBeDope, Mar 15, 2019 at 9:24 AM.

1. MytBeDope
    MytBeDope Guest

Digital Games.. HELP

Hello,

I just had a quick question about my digital games. (typing from my phone so excuse my grammar)

So basically, I'm turning 18 soon and I'm trying to get into a football team so i wouldn't really have time to play everyday like i use to. I've returned my CD games to the store carriers for "store credit" and I'm giving away my xbox to someone who needs
    one or cant afford one. I was just wondering if it was possible to return digital downloaded games thats already been a month old? I could just sell my account with all my downloaded games but thats against microsofts Code of Conduct so im pretty much stuck.
    My account will be inactive so if i could remove those games or sell them i could buy my football gear so i can be on the roaster for next season. I'll listen to any advice you guys offer thanks Digital Games.. HELP :)

Gamertag: Nigum

:)

2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Digital Games.. HELP

With your digital games, you can't return them or anything like that, they will remain on accessible to your account, so when you decide to get back into gaming, they will be waiting for you.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Digital Games.. HELP

There are some rumours that MS is working on a trade in system for digital purchased games, but as said.. it is still a (unconfirmed) rumour!

So don't get your hopes up to much.
  4. IRB Win User

Digital Games.. HELP

There are some rumours that MS is working on a trade in system for digital purchased games, but as said.. it is still a (unconfirmed) rumour!

So don't get your hopes up to much.
    That was the original intention (as I'm sure you know) of the Xbox one prior to launch, sadly a vocal few didn't like the drm of it all and it got pulled :-/

Hopefully it makes a comeback.
  5. IRB Win User

Digital Games.. HELP

There isn't a way to sell your digital games, sorry. You'll just need to hold on to them. They will do be there when you want to get back in to gaming down the line.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Digital Games.. HELP

Good day

You won't be able to get refunds on your digital games unfortunatly.

And selling your account is in breach of the Code of Conduct as you are not suppose to give your account details to any other person.
Thema:

Digital Games.. HELP

1. Digital Games.. HELP - Similar Threads - Digital Games HELP

2. Digital game download glitch please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game download glitch please help: First let me start off by saying I don’t like to let my console run while I’m out of the house for more than a couple hours. I bought Tom Clansey’s Ghost Recon Wildlands and had it downloading...
  3. Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too: So when i originally bought my xbox one it came in a bundle with Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Unity and so i created an account put in the codes and downloaded the games. But...
  4. Digital Fallout 4 game is broken. Need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Fallout 4 game is broken. Need help!: My digital Fallout 4 game is broken due to mods and Ive tried to fix it but I have had no success. I was wondering if its possible to buy the digital version again or if I could somehow restore it...
  5. Can I refund a digital game? Please help fast!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a digital game? Please help fast!: My dad let me get a old game for $20, I need help, I do not know how to refund it do to a broken promise, please help ec6a71fe-5cb7-4ab6-b52a-62ad81eef708
  6. Bought a DIGITAL COPY of a game, but it says i need to insert game disc to play, HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a DIGITAL COPY of a game, but it says i need to insert game disc to play, HELP: So i bought a DIGITAL copy of Rainbow Six Siege from the xbox live store and ever since the installation was finished i havent been able to play, a pop up display message comes on asking me if i...
  7. Started getting the "just getting your game ready" thing for all my digital games? Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started getting the "just getting your game ready" thing for all my digital games? Please help!: So a couple days ago I had to move some stuff around my room so I unplugged everything. I have tons of digital games on my external hard drive in fact everything is there. Everything sat...
  8. xbox one wont load any games disc or digital, microsoft cant help over the phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont load any games disc or digital, microsoft cant help over the phone...: any one else experience this issue? no games start they just take me back to the home screen after the first menu, sat trouble shooting with support for an hour and a half and now their saying...
  9. Digital games are unable to be played. Help Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital games are unable to be played. Help Please: Hi Xbox I've been playing my games for more than a couple of months and now one day I come home to it saying I don't own these games and I need the person who bought them to sign in (0x803f9006)...
  10. Digital and CD games crash on start up. Support troubleshooting has not helped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital and CD games crash on start up. Support troubleshooting has not helped.: I just got a refurbished Xbox One last week. I downloaded and installed one of the free Xbox Live Gold games and it worked without a problem. I then bought and downloaded the digital game Halo:...