Digital Games Missing

Discus and support Digital Games Missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I owned several digital games including Master Chief Collection, Fallout 76 and others some of which are now on Game Pass. When I look at games that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NanoWizard, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. NanoWizard
    NanoWizard Guest

Digital Games Missing

I owned several digital games including Master Chief Collection, Fallout 76 and others some of which are now on Game Pass. When I look at games that I own, they are no longer showing up, but it is prompting me to repurchase them. This is definitely the same Xbox Account that I purchased the games. They are just missing now.

:)

2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Digital Games Missing

Hello NanoWizard, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Kaftthekill Win User

My game save has been deleted!

I reseted my xbox and missed a digital media game. the game code has expired q do?
  4. DelicateCookie8 Win User

Games missing from "ready to install" page

Well now it shows 20 more games but still gears of war 1 is missing. Also noticed that forza horizon 2 is also missing. And both games are digital and can be downloaded from the store.

Edit: forza motorsport 5 also missing
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Will PUBG have a digital download on the Xbox Store?

Yes it will be available digitally, Currently there is a physical edition available which includes a digital token for the game, so it is in digital form. They would be missing out on too many sales not to have it available digitally I would think. It should
    be available on the 12th at some point in the store.
  6. TwistedTitanium Win User

Giftcard

How many of the digits are missing?
Thema:

Digital Games Missing

1. Digital Games Missing - Similar Threads - Digital Games Missing

2. digital version of purchased game downloaded in xbox one crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of purchased game downloaded in xbox one crashes: Xbox games Mortal kombat 11 Ultimate and Justice league 2 digital version is currently crashing and returning to home screen. I have tried all the option suggested but the issue still happens....
  3. Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...: Contacted Microsoft support and they told me it's an emerging problem. They said the game would just show up in my library after the tech people fix the issue. Has anyone here experienced this? Is...
  4. Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Digital Download Codes for Games: Hello, i want to know if i purchase a game which is provided with a digital download code and i redeem on my xbox account will my other family members on xbox also get access to this game? also...
  5. Error 0x82d4004 for a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82d4004 for a digital game: I'm trying to play Ghost Recon BreakPoint and I get error 0x82d4004 it tells me to insert the game disc we need to read the license. But I don't have a disk the game is digital I purchased it from...
  6. Missing Digital Game from Reinstall List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Digital Game from Reinstall List: I recently bought an xbox one x, after having an xbox one for about 5 years. When I started the console up it worked perfectly, but when i went into the “My Games and Apps” to reinstall the games...
  7. Missing Game Covers for Digital Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Game Covers for Digital Xbox 360 Games: Some of my digital games in the My Games section of the dashboard have their game covers missing and just display a gray cover with a controller logo. How do I get the game covers to appear?...
  8. Digital Game Download Codes Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Game Download Codes Missing: I purchased Gears of War Ultimate Edition as part of that purchase I was to receive download codes for Gears 1, 2, and 3. I have either not received the codes or may have inadvertently deleted...
  9. Digital video games copies missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital video games copies missing: my Xbox got stolen so I just got another one but two of my digit games are missing gta v and madden 15 what do I do abc8218d-57d0-4cde-8479-7f5580ed189a
  10. 360 Game code... Missing digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Game code... Missing digits: I have a game code and allowed my kid to scratch off the "silver backing" to read the code.. He scratched alittle to hard and I cant read the 9th and 10th digits. Can anyone tell me if these...