Digital games not installing

Discus and support Digital games not installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a One X and a One and on both consoles digital games are not fully installing. Rise of the Tomb Raider will pause at 15% (about 3.32GB)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcusFenix33, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Digital games not installing

Hello,

I have a One X and a One and on both consoles digital games are not fully installing. Rise of the Tomb Raider will pause at 15% (about 3.32GB) and will not go beyond that. Modern Warfare remastered and other games are also getting stuck. It's always at
    the same exact place for each game when the installation gets stuck. Some games will download more than others, but none will complete.

I've tried deleting all local saved games, console resets. There are no updates available for the consoles. This issue has been going on for several weeks.

Has anyone else experience this and have a solution?

Thanks

:)

MarcusFenix33, Oct 8, 2019
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Can disc installs run without the disc if you have a DLC code?

It's not a "DLC code", just a digital copy of the game.

Yes, one can use the disc to install a game, then activate a digital copy. The digital copy will not need to re-download, it'll automatically use the disc install.
  3. MonkeyMan007MMM Win User

Well, when i tried the soft reset i lost my license for Battlefield 1. Which was annoying, so i reset a couple of accounts trying to find the license. The whole time on the phone with Xbox, While resetting accounts, going through information, changing
    actual settings of the xbox (can't remember what they were sorry) Assassin's creed 4 (the one i had the installing problem with) installed in the meantime without my noticing. Sorry i cant provide more accurate help man.
  4. MarcusFenix33 Win User

Hi Arid, I've tried both wired and wireless. Mobile hotspot, and also my neighbors WiFi.

It's extremely unlikely it's my network. I continuously can download very large files without interruption. Last night downloaded a 13GB zip file from drop box, not even a hiccup.

If it was my ISP, why would it always stop at exactly 200MB for the xbox avatar app, and then speed through 8GB of gears 5 but they all fail at the same exact spot. The downloads all speed through, 80MBps, then as soon as they get to the fail point, they
    stop dead. I've used multiple consoles, and multiple networks.

Reading the xbox forums this has happened before, but impacted far more gamers. Microsoft fixed it somehow. I'd pay whatever to have premium support fix this for me.
  5. MarcusFenix33 Win User

Amber,

I have had no success at all with this. Using phone support, three times after explaining the issue I've been disconnected. They never call back. I have a case number open, is there anything that can be done to get an update? Are you able to private
    message me? I'm willing to pay for premium support to get this resolved. I pay for XBL, Game Pass, have 100s of digital games and I can't use any of them.

I’ve tried to install more games:

• Gears of War 5 stops at exactly 8.00GB of 57.48GB
    • GTA V stops at exactly 2.43GB of 67.72GB
    • Blair Witch stops at exactly 4.15GB of 13.15GB
    • Little Nightmares stops at exactly 2.55GB of 11.19GB
    • Disneyland Adventures stops at exactly 1.56GB of 16.66GB (attempted from disc)
    • Xbox Avatar Editor stops at exactly 198.22MB of 275.31MB

I've tried this and get the same results on two different consoles, and on two different internet networks. The results are consistent.
  6. NovaLinux Win User

Hello Nova here

im thinking it might be an issue with the profile maybe there is something blocking the Xbox profile from downloading it i don't highly think this but you said you have tried all those things if it isn't this then it is probably something the technicians
    should look into if this doesn't work im sorry but you should contact Xbox support
Thema:

1. Digital games not installing - Similar Threads - Digital games installing

2. Digital games fail to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games fail to install: Hello, i just bought the new Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint and when i tried to download it, it stopped at 22.07gb out of the total 47gb. I now have this problem with the rest of my digital...
  3. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...: Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves wiped everything internet trouble shooting...
  4. It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let Me launch half of my Digital games or install One: I tried lauching Fortnite,Realm royal, and apex legends an i tried reinstalling minecraft windows 10 and it stays at 94% and doesn't do anything 2e3b5512-f3a1-4902-b34c-697fa1bc8378
  5. Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version): Hello Xbox Community, i tried serval times to install the digital Version of Assassins Creed Odyssey, but each time at 49.74 GB of 59.05 GB the installations stops and hold. I tried following...
  6. Digital game installation stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game installation stuck at 0%: So basically i got the new minecraft better together version on my xbox one (orignal ) last year and it installed fine. Recently it needed an update and when updating it was stuck on 0% so i...
  7. Problems installing digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems installing digital games: 2 days ago areset my xbox one and now I can't install my 190 digital games and I tried a disk game and install it fine, like the installation stops randomly can stop at 2%,50% 32%. I have a...
  8. If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...: Hi, I was wondering in my head since most games from the XBOX Stores were gone, if I had installed a digital game a long ago before it was delisted off the stores, but then later I bought the...
  9. All digital games won't install saying "installing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All digital games won't install saying "installing": So i have been trying to reinstall minecraft and its not installing not even other games i've tryed will install please help me... 134ac92b-6231-4753-9e1b-1aa3a58791bc
  10. Digital game installation stopped error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game installation stopped error: I recently bought Rainbow Six Siege digitally and when the installation gets to 0.8% it just stops. I’ve tried everything except factory resetting it, which I’m not doing, is there anything I can...