Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag...

Discus and support Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am thinking about buying another xbox one for my wife so she can play online with me and my friends... I purchase all my games digitally and dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GUNNZ5, Jun 13, 2014.

1. GUNNZ5
    GUNNZ5 Guest

I am thinking about buying another xbox one for my wife so she can play online with me and my friends... I purchase all my games digitally and dont want to have to buy the same game twice... I was wondering if it would be possible to purchase one game and
    play it on 2 different consoles, under 2 different gamer tags, as long as its the same network/ ip address?

I know this was the xbox original plan and stupid people that couldn't comprehend ruined it for everyone... everything has gone digital... why wouldn't gaming?

:)

GUNNZ5, Jun 13, 2014
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    How do you remove all information from your Xbox One console?

Your gamer tag is lined to your digital games. You can't have the games wihtout the gamer tag.

xxmavrikxx, Jun 13, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Downloading games that were previously purchases via DVD

No games on demand are seperate from disk based games

If you want digital copies you will have to purchase them

ngocphi, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

6. Christyna64 Win User

Migrate Gamertag to another address

The best thing for your son to do is start a new account and he can use the same gamer tag. This option is coming soon. The email is associated with the Xbox account, gamer tag, so there is no way to seperate them at this time.
  7. ac386 Win User

add another xbox live player in same house

we want 2 seperate xbox live accounts in the same house, 2 seperate gamer tags, we can't seem to get past the email when we go through set up
  8. SLIM 151proof Win User

Bought a used xbox one...questions

Tronder 007, When you get a digital game it's tied to your gamer account and the xbox that the game is downloaded to. He should be ok playing the game, as it was downloaded to the console he has. But your right about him using his buddy's gamer tag.
  9. Auswulf Win User

Change from Xbox 360 to Xbox one gamertag?

Are they digital games? If so they are not yours and belong to the original owner due to the DRM restrictions on digital games. The original owners gamer tag also does not belong to you. Id be safe and wipe the xbox, make your own gamer tag and buy disk
    retail games. You can currently pick up alot of great games for really cheap in bargain bins at game shops.
Thema:

1. Digital games on seperate consoles and gamer tag... - Similar Threads - Digital games seperate

2. Digital Games Not Opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Not Opening: Whenever I open any of my digital games, it doesn't open and it says that I need to sign into the account that bought the game. However, I am always signed into that account and I was signed in...
  3. Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.: I am buying a relative a xbox one x for christmas and was wondering if there is a way i can log in with my game pass and ea access and pre load my games onto their console. Its going to be mostly...
  4. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  5. Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?: My two sons have an XBox One S, where you put the game in the slot and they love playing FIFA etc. But they often end up arguing on whose turn it is, so I'm thinking of my youngest one of his own...
  6. Disc games to digital ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc games to digital ASAP: Hi, I currently have a regular Xbox One and I am thinking about switching to an Xbox One S. My only reservation is that I already own a bunch of games for the Xbox One in disc form. If I make the...
  7. xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital: Hi I have just bought my grandson an xbox 1 digital for Christmas. They have a lot of xbox 1 games on disk. Is it possible to copy these games onto the new console even though it does not have a...
  8. How do I give a digital game as a gift but prevent it being seen until Christmas day?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I give a digital game as a gift but prevent it being seen until Christmas day?: I would love to buy NBA20 for my son for Christmas and take advantage of the offers out right now. Can I buy a game as a digital game now and give the code to him on Christmas day? I imagine...
  9. Digital game question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game question: I want to get a couple of games for my son digitally, but don’t want him to get the games before Christmas. Is there anyway to get them without him knowing? We share an xbox....
  10. Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a physical game copy and then getting the digital: Hi, This just came into mind and I can’t seem to get any help for this. So I have the physical game of Assassins creed just the normal edition. But I was looking on the Xbox market place of...