Digital games

Discus and support Digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How long do i have before my digital games are not accessible anymore? 350ba416-70c5-4423-923b-563bbc21e926 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward_23Jr, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Edward_23Jr
    Edward_23Jr Guest

Digital games

How long do i have before my digital games are not accessible anymore?

:)

Edward_23Jr, Oct 29, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Move a game on disk to digital.

The only way to get your disc game working on the "All digital" edition of the Xbox One is to purchase the game digitally.

It's not possible to "convert" a disc game to a digital game. Otherwise you could buy a disc, convert it to digital, and sell the disc to someone else who would then convert to digital, sell the disc and so on, until the whole world has the game digitally,
    and only one disc was sold.

So the only way to get a digital copy of your disc based game would be to buy the game digitally again.
  3. Edgarour Win User

Juego digital[Digital game]

Podrias intentar canjearlo o mandarlo instalar a tu xbox directamente desde la app de tu celular, o por medio de una Lap/Pc y entrando a xbox.com

-[Translation - You could try to redeem it or send it installed to your xbox directly from the app of your cell phone, or through a Lap / Pc and entering xbox.com]
  4. Sayann X Win User

Juego digital[Digital game]

Hello, have you ever played Gears 3 since this console? What country are you in?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Digital Game / Jogo Digital

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If the profile that was on the console, set that console as home then you will be able to play the games that are downloaded to the console, even if the profile isn't on there. Note if the person you bought
    it from gets a new console and changes the home console you will lose access to these games.

It would be in your best interest to just wipe the hard drive by doing a
    full factory reset
    , this way you start fresh. Full factory reset is where you remove everything.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Digital Game / Jogo Digital

If the system wasn't fully reset to factory it keeps the old account info. My brother had this when he bought the xbox one off of a friend.
Thema:

Digital games

1. Digital games - Similar Threads - Digital games

2. Next gen digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next gen digital games: If you buy a cold war on this gen digitally will it become a next gen game automatically or do you have to buy a next gen cold war ? de7385fa-c8a4-45d7-a3c7-32819dad5773
  3. Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my Xbox one forza console it came with free digital games: Im selling my xbox one its the forza console it game with forza and fifa on it. im selling it so presume i need to reset it but is there a way to save the games for the new owner? thank you in...
  4. Question about the game Dead by Daylight cd/digital on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the game Dead by Daylight cd/digital on Xbox One: Sorry, I'm not sure how to really make the title for this. I purchased the Dead by Daylight game from the Microsoft store and digitally downloaded it. It came with the basic characters for the...
  5. Putting a digital game onto my external disk

in XBoX on Windows
    Putting a digital game onto my external disk: I bought a digital download of Age of Empires 2 (played AoE3 for years on disk but never 2), but I want to download it to my 1T portable drive instead of downloading it to the C drive. I can't...
  6. a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...: isn't Xbox planning on creating a market for player to sell their digital games under Xbox control?? because you can really feel the need of this... idk why they haven't create one yet, it could...
  7. Disappeared digital game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappeared digital game: how do I get an uninstalled digital download back that I brought. I can't find it anywhere. its disappeared? c4ccb480-f409-4570-aba3-32a45c552057
  8. digital game download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital game download issue: i had pre ordered cold war cross gen bundle and everything was fine until today when i clicked on the game it had said that i needed to buy the game and i tried many methods but it did work and in...
  9. Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games: Probably a silly question but I want to get some games that have just come out for my son for Christmas. Can I buy these as he does not want the disks! If possible where is best to get them from...
  10. Will I be able to play all the games that I bought digitally (on the xbox one) on the Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I be able to play all the games that I bought digitally (on the xbox one) on the Series X?: Maybe its a silly question but i cant find an answer to this anywhere. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/petigru [link] [comments]