Digital orders being cancelled

Discus and support Digital orders being cancelled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two orders on my xbox have been cancelled randomly for a reason I don’t know of. If someone could tell me whats going on that would be very helpful.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caidopz22McEachern, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Digital orders being cancelled

Two orders on my xbox have been cancelled randomly for a reason I don’t know of. If someone could tell me whats going on that would be very helpful.

:)

Caidopz22McEachern, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that if you paid with a credit card or Paypal, you're not charged until about 10 days before the game releases. So if you didn't have the funds when it came time for the money to actually be charged, the order would be cancelled.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

For that, I'd recommend clicking "Get order help" for the best way to reach the billing department for this issue.

Additionally, I'd take a look at the
    Payment Options you have listed under "Payments & Billing" on your Microsoft Account page
    . Check to make sure that they are up to date and correct, as well as not expired. You might also want to call your banking institution for your payment method if
    you can't identify what the issue might be with on your Microsoft Account. It's possible the charges were flagged as suspicious and disputed automatically by the bank.
  4. Caidopz22McEachern Win User

EDIT: I checked my order history and for it says that both of the orders that I can’t play anymore are “disputed charges”.
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

If you have disputed charges on a Xbox order it's because either you, someone with access to your account or your credit card provider has flagged the orders a fraudulent. You should call your credit card company and discuss the issue. Once it is un-disputed
    the purchase should go through.
  6. Fos Win User

I suggest contacting Xbox Support. They can help you with this.
Thema:

1. Digital orders being cancelled - Similar Threads - Digital orders being

2. I need help with a refund for a digital order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a refund for a digital order: I am getting no where with xbox.com/refund. The three times I have called in, support agents agree with me that my issue qualifys for a refund, however when I filled out the form, I didn't make...
  3. I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...: Bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced on my Xbox One X. I used a credit card but wanted to use my credits. I contacted Microsoft and was issues a $3.00 refund. Now when I try to buy again it says I own...
  4. Pre order for digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order for digital games: I recently pre ordered Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe edition from the microsoft marketplace. The game is released on october 12th (10/12/18). Does anyone know when it releases, like is it at midnight...
  5. Xbox Digital Pre-Orders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Pre-Orders: I recently made some game pre-orders on the Xbox store and Ive tried everything I can think of to try and find proof of the purchases. Does anyone know how all the charges for pre-orders work? Any...
  6. I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition. I went to redeem code and it just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition. I went to redeem code and it just ...: I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition and went onto my xbox to the store to redeem the code. It just gave me an $80 gift card. I then go onto the microsoft store on my computer...
  7. When Will Dakar 18 be available for pre-order (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will Dakar 18 be available for pre-order (Digital Download): Hey everyone, Any idea when this game will be available for pre-order? Just do not want to have a disc version and also do not want to miss out on the Ari Vatanen pre-order bonus. I asked the...
  8. Grip: Combat Racing (rollcage). Digital Pre order available soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grip: Combat Racing (rollcage). Digital Pre order available soon?: Hi. The release trailer for the above game "Grip" has been out some time. The xbox release date is confirmed, and the game is available as a disc for preorder from all good retailers. I am...
  9. Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!: Why can we not pre-order no mans sky digital edition from xbox''s market place? The only pre-orders available atm are for the DICS versions from various retailers that are NOT microsoft's store....
  10. Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?: Hi, i wanted to pre-order read dead redemption 2 but i only want downloadable digital game and not physical dvd. pre-ordering the game from this link: Buy Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One -...