Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001)

Discus and support Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2 digitally yesterday and after downloading the game onto my Xbox One it will not allow me to play the game. I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o0 Max Ammo 0o, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001)

I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2 digitally yesterday and after downloading the game onto my Xbox One it will not allow me to play the game. I get the "Do you own this game or app?" message with the code (0x803F8001). Is there a fix for this? Can i
    get a refund for my purchase if not?

:)

o0 Max Ammo 0o, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi o0 Max Ammo 0o,

Sorry for the late response. Not unless you cannot play that game on the other console either. Since your account owns the game digitally, you would be able to sign in, download the game, and launch on either console.

Let us know how it goes!
  3. o0 Max Ammo 0o Win User

Thanks for the response. I'll run through those steps this evening and I'll let you know if that resolved the error.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. o0 Max Ammo 0o Win User

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have tried all of them and still get the error. It was suggested that I perform a factory reset on my console but I'm not sure that would help as I have tried to play the game on two different consoles.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Here are some common causes for this. Found it on the interwebs.

• A temporary problem related to the service;
    • The game you attempt to play was purchased and downloaded, but you are not signed in and connected to Xbox Live;
    • The game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, and that person is not signed in to the console;
    • The game disc is not in the console;
    • The disk has failure and is unreadable
Thema:

1. Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001) - Similar Threads - Digital Purchase requires

2. Xbox 360 digital game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital game purchase: Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the...
  3. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d
  4. Digital game purchase for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game purchase for xbox: If I purchase a digital game from Microsoft, - can I use it for more than one account at the same time? Thank you. ba9a623b-5481-4b5e-83b7-1821ca61fde4
  5. Digital purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital purchases: Hello, i recently reinstalled COD black ops 1 and when i tried to install the dlcs they didnt show up in ready to install on my xbox one. When i found them in the store all of them said "$14.99"...
  6. Digitally purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally purchased games: My digitally ourchased content is not showing as me ownong it. Namely my digital copy of Ghost recon wildlands. Which i waa okaying just fine 3 hours ago. The game was still running in suspension....
  7. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  8. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...
  9. Digital Game Purchase Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Purchase Won't Play: I've been having issues with my xbox one and followed support instructions to reset console (with game and apps saved). I followed the instructions and reset everything. My Elder Scrolls game was...
  10. Purchased monter Hunter world digitally, now it requires a disk or for me to rebuy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased monter Hunter world digitally, now it requires a disk or for me to rebuy it: I have saved data on my account, took a break for a few months now I can't even start it without a disk...I purchased it DIGITALLY so this makes no sense. I uninstalled it to see if that might fix...