Digital Purchases

Discus and support Digital Purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier this week i sent out a request to have microsoft change my security info and now i’m in that 30 day wait period. Now during this period i can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Windhelm, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Windhelm
    Windhelm Guest

Digital Purchases

Earlier this week i sent out a request to have microsoft change my security info and now i’m in that 30 day wait period. Now during this period i can’t make any digital purchases on the xbox store. But i was still able to claim the free games with gold.
    So my question is am i only unable to make digital purchases with a credit card during this wait period? Can i buy games with microsoft currency i have purchased at stores during this wait period?

:)

Windhelm, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

digital xbox one

the digital version will require a digital licence meaning the game will need to be purchased digitally. any dlc content purchased will be saved to your account and will not require further purchase.
  4. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Digital Purchases

Ok, but what about digital pre orders? I pre ordered a game prior to me doing this whole process. And it comes out while i’m in that waiting period. Will i be able to access it day of launch or will that be put on hold too?
  5. Miami Flash15 Win User

Digital Purchase

I don't believe a digital purchase is eligible for the upgrade.
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

Digital Purchases

All purchase costing money/currency will be put on hold to protect your account
Thema:

Digital Purchases

1. Digital Purchases - Similar Threads - Digital Purchases

2. Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...: I purchased a digital code card for Halo: The Master Chief Collection at Target the other day. The code was printed on the receipt, and the back of the card said to redeem the code online. I...
  3. Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?: If I sell my Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition Xbox one bundle that came with a card to redeem a copy of fallen order - is there any way to allow the buyer to redeem the game again? Can I...
  4. I want to purchase digital game from Microsoft store but uncertain if it will install on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to purchase digital game from Microsoft store but uncertain if it will install on...: I am wanting to purchase R6 from the microsoft store but i have no idea if after my purchase it will start to install onto my Xbox 1 S? Please help c3aded19-93e5-4f69-934f-af32ea89b9e5
  5. Digital Purchase disappeared and not even in Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Purchase disappeared and not even in Microsoft account.: Hi all. Trying to contact Customer Support and getting nowhere. I have a Xbox One and a One s. On 29th March I paid Microsoft £14.99 for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection for my son to play...
  6. Price adjustment on Digital Content Purchase on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price adjustment on Digital Content Purchase on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Does Microsoft do price adjustments on digital content purchases done on the Microsoft/Xbox store? I have read stories that this is possible with talking to an agent, but I am having difficulty...
  7. Digital game I purchased is still in Pending status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game I purchased is still in Pending status.: Hi, I was wondering if I can get some help with the game I tried to purchase which was Cars for the Xbox 360. On the 9th of June I attempted to purchase it on my 360 console but the purchased...
  8. Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?: I requested a refund on a digital purchase a few weeks back that was denied. I received no real explanation except that no digital refunds are issued and was given a link to the policy....
  9. purchasing a digital game

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchasing a digital game: New to xbox one. Gave my grandson my xbox one s. My name is still on it, and my daughter has an account on same xbox one. I want to buy a game for my grandson (digital) from here at Microsoft. I...
  10. Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever: So I bought Mafia Trilogy on the day of release, then found out that because I owned the deluxe version of Mafia 3, I should actually have made the purchase in-game though the Mafia 3 options menu...