Digital Purchases

Discus and support Digital Purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier this week i sent out a request to have microsoft change my security info and now i’m in that 30 day wait period. Now during this period i can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Windhelm, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Windhelm
    Windhelm Guest

Digital Purchases

Earlier this week i sent out a request to have microsoft change my security info and now i’m in that 30 day wait period. Now during this period i can’t make any digital purchases on the xbox store. But i was still able to claim the free games with gold.
    So my question is am i only unable to make digital purchases with a credit card during this wait period? Can i buy games with microsoft currency i have purchased at stores during this wait period?

:)

Windhelm, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

digital xbox one

the digital version will require a digital licence meaning the game will need to be purchased digitally. any dlc content purchased will be saved to your account and will not require further purchase.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Can I get a refund on my purchase of Minecraft?

As mentioned some digital purchases can be refunded as long as they meet the requirements needed.

Here is the FAQ for digital purchases-

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  5. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Digital Purchases

Ok, but what about digital pre orders? I pre ordered a game prior to me doing this whole process. And it comes out while i’m in that waiting period. Will i be able to access it day of launch or will that be put on hold too?
  6. Miami Flash15 Win User

Digital Purchase

I don't believe a digital purchase is eligible for the upgrade.
Thema:

Digital Purchases

1. Digital Purchases - Similar Threads - Digital Purchases

2. How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?: I have searched high and low and cannot find a definitive answer to this situation. I preordered a digital edition of a game. I want to preorder that same game for my friend as a digital gift....
  3. Xbox 360 digital game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital game purchase: Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the...
  4. Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001): I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2 digitally yesterday and after downloading the game onto my Xbox One it will not allow me to play the game. I get the "Do you own this game or app?" message...
  5. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d
  6. Digital game purchase for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game purchase for xbox: If I purchase a digital game from Microsoft, - can I use it for more than one account at the same time? Thank you. ba9a623b-5481-4b5e-83b7-1821ca61fde4
  7. Digital purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital purchases: Hello, i recently reinstalled COD black ops 1 and when i tried to install the dlcs they didnt show up in ready to install on my xbox one. When i found them in the store all of them said "$14.99"...
  8. Digitally purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally purchased games: My digitally ourchased content is not showing as me ownong it. Namely my digital copy of Ghost recon wildlands. Which i waa okaying just fine 3 hours ago. The game was still running in suspension....
  9. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  10. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...