Digital purchases

Discus and support Digital purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i recently reinstalled COD black ops 1 and when i tried to install the dlcs they didnt show up in ready to install on my xbox one. When i found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GianmarcoGreco, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Digital purchases

Hello, i recently reinstalled COD black ops 1 and when i tried to install the dlcs they didnt show up in ready to install on my xbox one. When i found them in the store all of them said "$14.99" next to them and i KNOW i owned all of them accept the shangri
    la pack. I just accidentally repurchased the first strike one while trying to redownload it on 360 emulator. Wut i do?

:)

GianmarcoGreco, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Can I get a refund on my purchase of Minecraft?

As mentioned some digital purchases can be refunded as long as they meet the requirements needed.

Here is the FAQ for digital purchases-

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  4. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Digital Purchases

Ok, but what about digital pre orders? I pre ordered a game prior to me doing this whole process. And it comes out while i’m in that waiting period. Will i be able to access it day of launch or will that be put on hold too?
  5. Miami Flash15 Win User

Digital Purchase

I don't believe a digital purchase is eligible for the upgrade.
  6. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Digital Purchases

All purchase costing money/currency will be put on hold to protect your account
Thema:

Digital purchases

1. Digital purchases - Similar Threads - Digital purchases

2. Digitally purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally purchased games: My digitally ourchased content is not showing as me ownong it. Namely my digital copy of Ghost recon wildlands. Which i waa okaying just fine 3 hours ago. The game was still running in suspension....
  3. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  4. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...
  5. Digital Game Purchase Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Purchase Won't Play: I've been having issues with my xbox one and followed support instructions to reset console (with game and apps saved). I followed the instructions and reset everything. My Elder Scrolls game was...
  6. Xbox digital game purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital game purchase problem: I have $65 on my account and i am trying to pre order borderlands 3. Even though i have enough money to pay for the standard edition, i still get a screen asking how i would like to pay for the...
  7. Change Language DS2 Digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Language DS2 Digital purchase: Hello, Remy here. I am currently playing through Dark Souls 2 with my wife. I am American, and she is Japanese. We would like to play together, but in our respective languages. So far we have...
  8. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...
  9. Digital Purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Digital Purchases: Earlier this week i sent out a request to have microsoft change my security info and now i’m in that 30 day wait period. Now during this period i can’t make any digital purchases on the xbox...
  10. THREE DIGITAL GAMES PURCHASED ARE NOT BACKCOMPATIBILITY FOR MY XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THREE DIGITAL GAMES PURCHASED ARE NOT BACKCOMPATIBILITY FOR MY XBOXONE: HI CALL ME AS ENRICO CONSOLO AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT [Mod Removed- Personal Information] PROBLEM: THREE DIGITAL PURCHASES PURCHASED FOR XBOX360 ARE NOT YET REASONABLE WITH XBOXONE THE...