Digital purchases

Discus and support Digital purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i recently reinstalled COD black ops 1 and when i tried to install the dlcs they didnt show up in ready to install on my xbox one. When i found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GianmarcoGreco, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Digital purchases

Hello, i recently reinstalled COD black ops 1 and when i tried to install the dlcs they didnt show up in ready to install on my xbox one. When i found them in the store all of them said "$14.99" next to them and i KNOW i owned all of them accept the shangri
    la pack. I just accidentally repurchased the first strike one while trying to redownload it on 360 emulator. Wut i do?

:)

GianmarcoGreco, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

digital xbox one

the digital version will require a digital licence meaning the game will need to be purchased digitally. any dlc content purchased will be saved to your account and will not require further purchase.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Can I get a refund on my purchase of Minecraft?

As mentioned some digital purchases can be refunded as long as they meet the requirements needed.

Here is the FAQ for digital purchases-

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  5. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Digital Purchases

Ok, but what about digital pre orders? I pre ordered a game prior to me doing this whole process. And it comes out while i’m in that waiting period. Will i be able to access it day of launch or will that be put on hold too?
  6. Miami Flash15 Win User

Digital Purchase

I don't believe a digital purchase is eligible for the upgrade.
Thema:

Digital purchases

1. Digital purchases - Similar Threads - Digital purchases

2. Jogo digital comprado online está inacessível! [Digital game purchased online is inaccessible!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo digital comprado online está inacessível! [Digital game purchased online is inaccessible!]: Não consigo fazer download de um jogo que eu comprei online e também não aparece na minha lista de compras e encomendas. [Translation-I can't download a game I bought online and also doesn't...
  3. Xbox one xbox digital purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one xbox digital purchases: paid for a few games using internet which I no longer has. Since I paid full price, I assumed I could play them without internet. What am I doing , or thinking wrong g?...
  4. Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.

in XboX Insiders
    Soul calibur 4, purchased digitally but can't find now.: Hello. I'm having trouble finding Soul calibur 4, I bought it years ago digitally on xbox 360 but wanted to play it, after playing 6 on xcloud and realizing how garbage of a game SC6 is In...
  5. Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Won't let me play digitally purchased content: Hi, I purchased the Fable Trilogy through the console store, received a receipt, and show the game in my purchase history online. However, when i go to "My Games" and select play, then select to...
  6. How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my purchased digital games off line? I have them downloaded and internet is...: I understand game pass games are not available off line but I've paid real money for games and feel they should be available to me off line as well. Is it possible or am I dishing out money on...
  7. acquisto digitale errato [Mod Translation - incorrect digital purchase]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    acquisto digitale errato [Mod Translation - incorrect digital purchase]: salve, ho erroneamente acquistato robux pensando di poterli regalare ad un altro account. cosa posso fare? [Mod Translation - hi, I mistakenly bought robux thinking I could give them to another...
  8. Be Careful when Purchasing Xbox Digital Games via in-store card purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Be Careful when Purchasing Xbox Digital Games via in-store card purchase: Just purchased a Jedi Fallen Order digital game card to install for my son. Despite the game card telling me to keep my receipt that contains the code for the game in which I purchased at a local...
  9. Refund for digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for digital purchase: Is it possible for me to return modern warfare? I never play it because its really bad. 40f92ac6-ac4b-412b-bf59-90d0bb8ff451
  10. Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are digital games purchased through Microsoft store & saved data linked to my profile even...: I want to trade in my current console(Xbox One) for a Brand NEW Xbox One S . If I buy an Xbox One S, can I sign in with my profile on the NEW console and download/Install my digital games and...