Digital refund

Discus and support Digital refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentaly purchased an item and want to refund it but when i anwser the questions on the digital refund page it takes me to the contact menu. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oxxygn, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Oxxygn
    Oxxygn Guest

Digital refund

I accidentaly purchased an item and want to refund it but when i anwser the questions on the digital refund page it takes me to the contact menu. The contact then tells me to go to the refund page i started with. Pls help

:)

Oxxygn, Aug 28, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase

3. StuartATrueRed Win User
  4. Nixelplex Win User

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

5. DangerousFoil Win User

Can I Get A Refund On My Digital Copy Of Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

There is no way that I know of to get a refund. I says in black and white when you download your digital copy that there are no refunds of digital content.
  6. BaconisGood53 Win User

refund for xbox live

Go here to see about refunds on digital purchases https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

Digital refund

1. Digital refund - Similar Threads - Digital refund

2. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  3. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  4. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  5. 디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]: 피파19를 구입했는데요 설치는 해봤 구입은 16일이 플 이는 10분도 안했는데 플 이 2시간 구입 일시 일주일 안 넘으면 환불 가능하는다 이야기를 들은것 같아서 질문 한번 해봅니다 [Translation-I bought FIFA 19. I've done the installation, bought 16 days, played less than...
  6. I need help with a refund for a digital order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a refund for a digital order: I am getting no where with xbox.com/refund. The three times I have called in, support agents agree with me that my issue qualifys for a refund, however when I filled out the form, I didn't make...
  7. How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?: I'm trying to get a refund for a digital copy of The Division 2, but Microsoft's refund process does not allow me to get through it. The options given in that process are not representative of my...
  8. How can i refund a digital gift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i refund a digital gift?: I gift a game to my cousin via xbox store and it says the code is not available in his region. how do i refund the gift? 5163c9b5-75d7-4b15-8fd6-7ba5e7cc6d6d
  9. Xbox digital game refund in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital game refund in Germany: Hi :) As far as I can tell, you can refund digital game purchases in the US. In Germany, it says "you can't refund a digital game". Is it possible to get a refund via the support? The Grand...
  10. Refund on Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on Digital Games: I was wondering if anyone could clarify the Microsoft Terms of Sale for me in regards to getting a refund on a digital purchase of a game. I have contacted support to make a request but have...