Digital Release

Discus and support Digital Release in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering......What time will Watch Dogs be available to download UK TIME ? 5fef4676-2f3e-4969-a691-1b0e560671f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UsualKillerThug, May 26, 2014.

1. Digital Release

Just wondering......What time will Watch Dogs be available to download UK TIME ?

:)

UsualKillerThug, May 26, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Digital Releases

That is what is up on news.xbox.com. Hasn't changed since it went up.

IceStorm III, May 26, 2014
  3. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest
    Digital Releases

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that all releases will be digital on its release day? I know playstation is now saying it can't promise this because it's up to the developer. If Microsoft can promise this that would be huge cause I am planning
    on going full digital this go round.

Enigmatic J, May 26, 2014
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Digital Releases

That is what is up on news.xbox.com. Hasn't changed since it went up.
  5. onyxishere Win User

"The Crew" for the Xbox 360 is not available for download on the release date.

Not all games are released digitally to the 360 on the release date. Sometimes there is a wait for the digital release during which time the developer wants to count up disc sales.
  6. GeraldHargis Win User

where is the digital ver of titanfall on xbox 360???

7. Melonhead Jones Win User

Spartacus Legends!

What a joke. Faith in MS eroding, botched digital release by botched digital release. Is this the future so many fanboys have clamored for?
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

call of duty black ops 3 for the xbox 360

My guess is that there will be a digital release. Usually each new game, even for the 360 is released digitally. So I expect to see that with Black Ops 3.
Thema:

Digital Release

1. Digital Release - Similar Threads - Digital Release

2. Buy Quantum Break digital on Release - but still no Win10 Game or Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Quantum Break digital on Release - but still no Win10 Game or Alan Wake: Hello, i bougth the Game "Quantum Break" digital from the XBOX Store on Release Date (05.04.2016). In the next 7 - 10 days every QB Buyer gets Codes for Alan Wake with DLCs also Quantom Break for...
  3. Does downloading a game digitally install post-release updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does downloading a game digitally install post-release updates?: I was downloading the new Destiny 2 update (~34 GB) and it bugged out and corrupted my game file, causing me to need to reinstall. I was wondering if I would need to download that update again...
  4. Digital Deluxe edition re downloads ENTIRE game after every update is released!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Deluxe edition re downloads ENTIRE game after every update is released!!!: Been going back and forth with some idiot from @XboxSupport on Twitter. Here is the conversation. [img] [img] [img] [img] 68e6e890-61c1-4eba-b324-edb24dfc6fe8
  5. Cancelled digital pre order is still playable on release day...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled digital pre order is still playable on release day...: Hello I was wondering if someone could help me. So a few weeks ago I pre ordered the digital version of Quantum Break and about a week later I decided to get the physical copy instead. So I...
  6. when will you release the digital preorder one piece burning blood for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will you release the digital preorder one piece burning blood for xbox one: hi when will you release the digital preorder one piece buring blood for the xbox one please tell me f64036fa-349a-4c51-99d4-af57b7dab763
  7. I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought halo 5 digital version just a couple of days after release but its not showing up in ...: please help with the subject above ive tried contacting support twice with no luck they just keep sending me back to xbox live rewards.com which is where i contacted the support from in the first...
  8. Early Digital Release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Digital Release?: So WWE2K16 releases on the 27th October in USA but on the 30th in the UK. If I buy it digitally will I have to wait til the 30th? Also would buying it with an American Locale change that?...
  9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 XBOX ONE (Digital Release Date/hour)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 XBOX ONE (Digital Release Date/hour): Please can someone tell me at which hour gonna be available for buy/download the Digital version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 for XBOX ONE on the USA XBOX ONE Marketplace? Konami informed me that...
  10. Question About Buying a Game Digitally On Day One of It's Release.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Buying a Game Digitally On Day One of It's Release.: I am considering buying Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain digitally on Tuesday, but I do have a question. So the question is: Is there a higher chance of something going wrong during...