Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...

Discus and support Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I recently purchased a digital copy of Red dead redemption from the Xbox store and I get through the initial cutscene on the boat, train,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rIaHsMiTh, Oct 2, 2019.

1. rIaHsMiTh
    rIaHsMiTh Guest

Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...

Hey there, I recently purchased a digital copy of Red dead redemption from the Xbox store and I get through the initial cutscene on the boat, train, and the one in the saloon. But when I get on my horse and pass the train tracks a little down the ways
    the guy I'm following continues to move but his body doesnt bend or anything, like sliding a chess piece across a board. Then soon after I start doing the same. I've tried redownloading it killing my horse after the tracks but I dont even get a failed mission
    menu. Please help

:)

rIaHsMiTh, Oct 2, 2019
  2. rIaHsMiTh Win User

Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the intro mission

Hi thanks for getting back so quickly with your standard answer, but I've tried all of it and still no dice.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the intro mission

Hello rIaHsMiTh,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns Red Dead Redemption crashing on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article for various steps that
    can be tried in order to resolve this case.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello again,

If you have attempted all troubleshooting steps within the article provided, and you have also uninstalled and installed the game again, this issue may be best handled by the developer of the game.

Rockstar Support has a specific report page where you can select options to submit reports regarding in-game errors or occurrences. Try this out, and then
    let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Red dead redemption 2

after what Rockstar did with GTA online I do not have much interest in playing the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...
  6. {Parity} Win User

Оффлайн режим консоли [offline console mode]

Here is some information that I found.

Can Red Dead Redemption 2 Be Played Offline?

Rockstar will undoubtedly integrate social components into Red Dead Redemption 2’s single-player story which need an online connection to function. However, players should be able to at least play the story campaign
    even if they’re not connected to the internet. An active internet connection will naturally be required for downloading the game’s digital version and for playing Red Dead Online.
Thema:

1. Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the... - Similar Threads - Digital version Red

2. Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...: I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be able to give me a code of the standard edition...
  3. Môžem hrať digitálne verzie hier offline? [Mod Translation-Can I play digital versions of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Môžem hrať digitálne verzie hier offline? [Mod Translation-Can I play digital versions of...: Keď si kúpim hru v Microsoft Store alebo tam zadám kód na hru, keď si ju stiahnem budem ju môcť hrať aj bez pripojenia na internet? [Mod Translation-When I buy a game from the Microsoft Store or...
  4. Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?: I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card and if i do they say the website had a...
  5. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  6. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  7. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  8. Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version): Hello Xbox Community, i tried serval times to install the digital Version of Assassins Creed Odyssey, but each time at 49.74 GB of 59.05 GB the installations stops and hold. I tried following...
  9. Digital version of red dead redemption 2 freezes and system hard resets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of red dead redemption 2 freezes and system hard resets: i purchased the digital version of red dead redemption 2 and it freezes and makes the system hard reset . i had it plugged into a power strip but now it's plugged directly into the wall, my...
  10. Can't Get my Red dead redemption digital version to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Get my Red dead redemption digital version to download: I've tried turning the xbox off and on, hard restarting it, deleting and reinstalling I just keep getting the 0x8007000f error. Any ideas? 5157ab2c-1666-4171-8b39-61a30e119859