digital version of Wreckfest wont star

Discus and support digital version of Wreckfest wont star in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeamTaylor, Aug 30, 2019.

1. TeamTaylor
    TeamTaylor Guest

the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x

:)

TeamTaylor, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

You can try to uninstall and reinstall the game. If it doesn't work, try to hold down the power button for 10 secs and try again. If it still doesn't work, try to delete the profile from the console and re-download it again. Let us know!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall it? That might help if it has problems starting. Usually that is what I do with games when I have issues like that.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Taylor,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play Wreckfest on your Xbox One X console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Acti0nScript Win User

Hi,

This is a known issue, if it doesn't work by downloading the game again try to unplug any USB type devices connected to your console and restart it.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

It's a known issue & the devs have advised that you unplug any usb devices connected to your console,including any headsets etc. connected to your controller & that should let the game start up.

A patch is with Microsoft awaiting certification to fix this issue.

Once you've unplugged everything you may have to re install the game.
Thema:

1. digital version of Wreckfest wont star - Similar Threads - digital version Wreckfest

2. Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...: Keeps locking up and freezing no matter what I do I've done all the restarts it shows me and factory reset. I'm at my breaking point if u know what I mean. Please help...
  3. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  4. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  5. xbox one S Digital version will not display.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one S Digital version will not display.: I Transferred COD warzone from an external SSD drive onto my Nephews Xbox one S digital version. at the end of the transfer the system froze and wouldn't respond. so I unplugged the system, and...
  6. Can I install a disc version over a digital title of the same game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I install a disc version over a digital title of the same game?: Hello, Dumb question coming up, I recently purchased a game from the XBX Store and today I found the collectors edition of the same title on my bookshelf, I thought that i didn't hdyill have this...
  7. Kinect Sports 1, available in 2020 as digital version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports 1, available in 2020 as digital version?: Hi, Is it still possible to buy Kinect Sports (the first one) as a digital version int xbox 360 marketplace in 2020? I can't find the option, only for season two. Thanks!...
  8. Playing physical version of a game I own without the digital version updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing physical version of a game I own without the digital version updates: i own hunter call of wild physical and digital versions my digital version is so bugged from the developers updates and patches ( which in fact gave me all the bugs ) 42 and counting!! Its broke...
  9. Fable 2 version digital en Xbox One[Fable 2 Digital version on Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 version digital en Xbox One[Fable 2 Digital version on Xbox One]: Adquirí hace unos dias la copia digital de Fable 2 en Game Pass. Asta hay todo bien... Cuando la ejecuto carga bien los menus... Inicio partida, elijo el y comienza la cinemática... Se paraliza el...
  10. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...