digital version of Wreckfest wont star

Discus and support digital version of Wreckfest wont star in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeamTaylor, Aug 30, 2019.

1. TeamTaylor
    TeamTaylor Guest

the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x

:)

TeamTaylor, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

You can try to uninstall and reinstall the game. If it doesn't work, try to hold down the power button for 10 secs and try again. If it still doesn't work, try to delete the profile from the console and re-download it again. Let us know!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall it? That might help if it has problems starting. Usually that is what I do with games when I have issues like that.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Taylor,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play Wreckfest on your Xbox One X console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Acti0nScript Win User

Hi,

This is a known issue, if it doesn't work by downloading the game again try to unplug any USB type devices connected to your console and restart it.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

It's a known issue & the devs have advised that you unplug any usb devices connected to your console,including any headsets etc. connected to your controller & that should let the game start up.

A patch is with Microsoft awaiting certification to fix this issue.

Once you've unplugged everything you may have to re install the game.
Thema:

1. digital version of Wreckfest wont star - Similar Threads - digital version Wreckfest

2. Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?: I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card and if i do they say the website had a...
  3. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  4. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  5. Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version): Hello Xbox Community, i tried serval times to install the digital Version of Assassins Creed Odyssey, but each time at 49.74 GB of 59.05 GB the installations stops and hold. I tried following...
  6. Minecraft (Digital Version) Plugins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Digital Version) Plugins: I was recently watching Minecraft animations on YouTube, and I stumbled upon a part where a blaze rod apparently emits lightning from the sky. I know for a fact it’s using the essentials plugin,...
  7. Xbox one all digital version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one all digital version: Is the xbox one s all digital version releasing on May 7th worldwide?? Or is it just to the United nations? I am from India . a96b720a-caf1-4880-9ed0-51dabd048ce5
  8. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  9. Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version: I have a disc copy of forza horizon 4 with all the dlc If I replace the disc copy for the download version will I keep all of my dlc and saves? a095eed1-d667-4b48-997f-02bd753c6f73
  10. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...