Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased many digital games in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. One of these games are the Metro 2033, which does show up on the Microsoft Store on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DMAN61, Apr 8, 2020.

1. DMAN61
    DMAN61 Guest

I have purchased many digital games in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. One of these games are the Metro 2033, which does show up on the Microsoft Store on my Surface Pro. I use the same Microsoft account for both my laptop and xbox, so why would I need to purchase
    the game again after doing so on the Xbox Store?

:)

DMAN61, Apr 8, 2020
  2. PetryBosch Win User

Free dlc not accessible without purchase

have you bought this game digitally within the microsoft/xbox store ?
  3. IRB Win User

Games on xbos and pc

Hi

Halo 5 wasn't available on PC (from memory) so not sure if you will have bought the digital copy from the Microsoft Store for that one.

For minecraft there are a couple of versions. the Java version is only PC but if you bought the digital copy from the microsoft store then it will be available to you on the Xbox.

Forza 3 is available on both and as above, if you bought the digital copy from the microsoft store it will be available to you on the Xbox.

Once signed in on the Xbox (with the same account that owns them) under My Games & Apps they should appear in your ready to install area for you to install.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Game disappeared

Have you bought the game on Microsoft Store digitally?

Are you sure that you are using the same account that bought the game?
  5. DMAN61 Win User

Thank you, this helped clear my question.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Because they're coded differently for each platform. Some games are Play Anywhere and can be purchased on one device and downloaded for free on the other, but unfortunately that game is not a Play Anywhere title. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
Thema:

1. Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Digitally bought games

2. Literally none of the games I bought digitally on my xbox one s are working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Literally none of the games I bought digitally on my xbox one s are working: Yesterday I tried loading my COD Black Ops 3 and it had me looped saying "retrieving profile data" or something like that on the main screen. Then, I tried playing Fallout 4 and as soon as I...
  3. Message saying I dont own a game, just digitally bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message saying I dont own a game, just digitally bought.: so.. i just bought a game from the xbox online store. purchase was a success, money came out from my bank account etc.. it says i own it, i downloaded it.. that was all fine. and then when I go to...
  4. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  5. Download won't finish on game bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download won't finish on game bought digitally: Since I'm stuck at home for a while, I bought a few games off the store on my xbox 360. The first 2 were teeny tiny and didn't give me any trouble. I bought two bigger games (5G and 7G...
  6. Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???: My son bought modern warfare on disc at xmas and has played it plenty online, campaign multiplayer and co-op. Since there has been a new update for modern warfare ( Warzone) it says he now has to...
  7. Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one: I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account I go to click on the refund form pop up and...
  8. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  9. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  10. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GAMES.XXXXX JAVA