Digitally downloaded game

Discus and support Digitally downloaded game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Black Ops 3 (as its a large game that I wasnt playing enough to keep it installed) and when i went to install it a month after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qryix, May 15, 2019.

1. Qryix
    Qryix Guest

I uninstalled Black Ops 3 (as its a large game that I wasnt playing enough to keep it installed) and when i went to install it a month after uninstalling, it was not in the “Ready to install” page or in my store as “owned”. Also, the DLC packs and season
    pass could still be downloaded.

:)

Qryix, May 15, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Downloading games taking a long time

Are you downloading from a disc or a digital download? It took about 5 hours to download call of duty as a digital game. If downloading the digital version it will take quite a while depending on your internet speed. If downloading from a disc try disconnecting
    from the internet and downloading the game that way.
  3. JadenHHD Win User

Installation Stopped

Im trying to download a digital game instead of a disc, weirdly all of the digital games I have tried to download do not work. Could it be because they’re digital?
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX 360 problem with the CD - I can't install game

You would have to purchase the game digitally in order to download it. There is no way to download the digital version just by owning the disc.
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Backwards Compatibility

BC games do not install from the disc, but are downloaded digitally from the store.

Is this a disc or previous digital download for the 360?
  6. DEACON Win User

Xbox One Digital Game Download/Pre-order Bonuses

digital items will be available for digital downloads but obviously any physical items will not be. so depending on what is offered, you will be able to take advantage of digital bonuses if you choose to download digital. for instance, the Ryse bonus sword
    being offered for Day One games will be both at retail and digital download. etc.
Thema:

1. Digitally downloaded game - Similar Threads - Digitally downloaded game

2. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949
  3. Digital game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game download: Buckle in because i wanna be thorough. I was at a friends place and decided to buy the spyro trilogy. The wifi over there seemed pretty decent i didnt think there would be any problems but when it...
  4. transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?: I pretty much asked the question in the title. Can i transfer my digital downloaded perfect dark game off the xbox 360 harddrive to my xbox one harddrive and play it there?...
  5. Digital games or apps not updating and/or downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games or apps not updating and/or downloading: Hi everyone As the title says i have a problem with downloading or updating my games/apps. For example im downloading Fallout 4 which downloaded till 28.4% and then it will stay on installation...
  6. Cannot download digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download digital game: Hi all I would really appreciate any input from you guys about a technical problem I've been having for over a year now. I had an Xbox 360 in the UK but am now in Indonesia where I bought my...
  7. Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile: Hi All I bought digital copy of Titanfall 2 and for whatever reason it is not showing up in my games profile. I have a physical disk that I use when playing on my console but purchased the...
  8. Game issues? Or console issues? Digital download BTW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game issues? Or console issues? Digital download BTW: While playing assassins creed odessey (digital download) and only during this game, the application will freeze then return me to xbox home screen. This happens often usually after prolonged...
  9. Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive: Is it possible to download digital games for xbox 1 directly onto external hard drive through pc or mobile db500c3d-6ed7-486c-9024-c84d580719ae
  10. Could Microsoft or Game Moderators Provide a Digital Download Key of a Game In Case its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Microsoft or Game Moderators Provide a Digital Download Key of a Game In Case its...: Hello, I have a physical copy of Minecraft for my XBOX 360, and I've encountered a ton of problems regarding this. I'm unable to play the the game because it always prompts me to update the game,...