Digitally purchased games

Discus and support Digitally purchased games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My digitally ourchased content is not showing as me ownong it. Namely my digital copy of Ghost recon wildlands. Which i waa okaying just fine 3 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LCReznov027, Aug 9, 2019.

1. LCReznov027
    LCReznov027 Guest

My digitally ourchased content is not showing as me ownong it. Namely my digital copy of Ghost recon wildlands. Which i waa okaying just fine 3 hours ago. The game was still running in suspension. I truet to come back to it and your system decided "oh no
    you actually dont have that game that you paid for and installed on your system back in 2018 or any of the dlc that you purchased afterwards either"

Btw this text box is glitchy as hell. Keeps changing my words to gibberish

:)

LCReznov027, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Can I get a refund on my purchase of Minecraft?

As mentioned some digital purchases can be refunded as long as they meet the requirements needed.

Here is the FAQ for digital purchases-

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Refund Problems

Here is some information on digital purchases for Xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  5. choppyseize Win User

Refund on Digital Games

Here is the FAQ explaining all digital purchase terms and conditions

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/buying-digital-game-faq
  6. KingG 1983 Win User

Digital Game Purchases

This just proves that digital downloads are a complete rip off as they have absolutely no resale value whatsoever
Thema:

1. Digitally purchased games - Similar Threads - Digitally purchased games

2. How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my digital purchased games to a different account?: My account got hacked and therefore I want to delete it. So now I am trying to transfer my digital games to a different account but don't know how... An answere would be nice. Thank you in...
  3. Digital Game Purchase Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Purchase Won't Play: I've been having issues with my xbox one and followed support instructions to reset console (with game and apps saved). I followed the instructions and reset everything. My Elder Scrolls game was...
  4. Xbox digital game purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital game purchase problem: I have $65 on my account and i am trying to pre order borderlands 3. Even though i have enough money to pay for the standard edition, i still get a screen asking how i would like to pay for the...
  5. THREE DIGITAL GAMES PURCHASED ARE NOT BACKCOMPATIBILITY FOR MY XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THREE DIGITAL GAMES PURCHASED ARE NOT BACKCOMPATIBILITY FOR MY XBOXONE: HI CALL ME AS ENRICO CONSOLO AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT [Mod Removed- Personal Information] PROBLEM: THREE DIGITAL PURCHASES PURCHASED FOR XBOX360 ARE NOT YET REASONABLE WITH XBOXONE THE...
  6. Unable to Purchase Digital Games from Xbox Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Digital Games from Xbox Store: Hi, For the last few days I've been unable to purchase any digital games from the Xbox store - this includes trying through a desktop web browser, using a mobile device, and trying to buy...
  7. I want to play Digitally purchased games on another profile, how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Digitally purchased games on another profile, how can I ?: Hi, I have two XB's I have created another account so my GF can play in another room simultaniously I have recently purchased 2 games, digitally, via the (official) XB store, but did so , with...
  8. ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームのデジタルコンテンツを間違って購入しました [Translation-I purchased the digital content of the game by mistake]: PC版を購入するつもりで間違ってXBOX版の課金アイテ を購入してしまいました。 返金や交換はどうしたらできるのでしょうか。 [Translation- I accidentally purchased a PC version and purchased the XBOX version of the charge item. How can I refund or...
  9. XB360 bckup digital purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB360 bckup digital purchased games: I get worried my USB hd will fail & I will lose my digitally purchased games. Is there an easy way to backup the games by connecting the drive to a pc & creating an image? There is a built-in...
  10. I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games...: I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games are able to play as it is asking me whether i am owner of this game ,kindly visit microsoft store for...