Digitized Death and Unreality heads...

Discus and support Digitized Death and Unreality heads... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently picked up Digitized Death for the Mechromancer and Unreality for the Assassin from farming Bunk3r. Any chance I could trade either one for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalicKittie, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Digitized Death and Unreality heads...

I recently picked up Digitized Death for the Mechromancer and Unreality for the Assassin from farming Bunk3r. Any chance I could trade either one for Killer Kawi for the Siren and XXX for the Mechromancer? Thanks.

:)

MetalicKittie, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Do you need legendarys?

do you have digitized death head?

Astro Zombie357, Mar 30, 2014
  3. Borderlands 2 Heads (Searching)

EXPERIMENT ONE, Mar 30, 2014
  4. StupidBMXer
    StupidBMXer Guest

im down for the trade i know some ppl looking for them heads. i do have both kawi killer and xxx. just msg my tag about it whenever and ill get back to....peace

StupidBMXer, Apr 1, 2014
  5. StupidBMXer Win User

im down for the trade i know some ppl looking for them heads. i do have both kawi killer and xxx. just msg my tag about it whenever and ill get back to....peace
  6. Astro Zombie357 Win User

Do you need legendarys?

do you have digitized death head?
  7. Burst Axe Win User

The X1 3 times as powerful with the cloud.

@Unreal Fans are always the death of innovation.
  8. ProperSkate203 Win User

xbox one lag.

lag in ghosts is unreal sick to death of it something needs to be done
  9. Sithlordfaust Win User

Borderlands 2 head skins trading

Im looking for

Gaige's digitized death head from BNK3R

And

Krieg's HAHAHAHAHA head from Vermivorous

I have ll other farmable heads for both characters for trade.

Also have several for the other characters.
Thema:

1. Digitized Death and Unreality heads... - Similar Threads - Digitized Death Unreality

2. Digital Games Not Opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Not Opening: Whenever I open any of my digital games, it doesn't open and it says that I need to sign into the account that bought the game. However, I am always signed into that account and I was signed in...
  3. Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Giving XBox as a gift and want to share digital games.: I am buying a relative a xbox one x for christmas and was wondering if there is a way i can log in with my game pass and ea access and pre load my games onto their console. Its going to be mostly...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital Hi MichelleHodge1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to...
  5. setting up Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX on Windows
    setting up Xbox One S All Digital: I need help setting up the hardware for my new Xbox One S . I understand the power, internet, and display connections. But what is the component that connects to HDMI IN ? Is that a PC running...
  6. Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital...: Salve ho questa consolle acquistata da poco con 3 giochi omaggio, quando ho inserito il codice di 25 cifre per installare Fortnite si è caricato Sea of Thieves. È successo a qualcuno una cosa...
  7. how do i return an xbox one S all digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i return an xbox one S all digital: I ordered this Xbox one S all digital. I did not see that this was all digital, so I want to return it. How do I do that? 22358b37-00ca-4c88-889e-1ad1906e6483
  8. Xbox One Digital Purchase refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Purchase refund: Hello, I would like to know how to go about getting a refund on the game Ark Survival I purchased last night, 12/4/2019. The game requires a subscription to XBOX Live, of which I do not have....
  9. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  10. Xbox One S All-Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All-Digital: I purchased two of these not realizing there was no port for a disc. Will Microsoft be giving credit Vouchers for game disc all ready purchased for other Xbox 1 consoles? My grandaughters ware...