Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change

Discus and support Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright listen here. I myself will never use an Xbox Live gift card. I however, did create a Microsoft Rewards account so I can get a gift card for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Direct Deposit is an, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change

Alright listen here. I myself will never use an Xbox Live gift card. I however, did create a Microsoft Rewards account so I can get a gift card for my little son. After searching up things and taking random quizzes for about 2 months, I find out that because
    of direct deposit, I cannot get an Xbox Gift Card for my son. There should indefinitely be an option to switch direct deposit on and off. I don't know why Microsoft would want to have direct deposit since it doesn't benefit us or even them that greatly, it
    just creates struggle for people actually trying to do nice things. I just hope that this question doesn't just get answered by a volunteer, I want a real Microsoft employee to answer. There is literally no reason to have direct deposit. It is just a stupid
    change.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Direct Deposit is an, Jan 17, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Hello there,

They used to have it as codes in the past. There were a lot of issues with this way, so they changed it to just add the currency or subscription time to the account being used for rewards. You can always post on
    Xbox ideas to see if they can implement it again.

Thanks,

Brad
    I've just got a code for 1 month of Xbox Live from Rewards. When did it change?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Brandie,

Think it is due to gold subscription. I do know that any currency bought is added to the account correctly. At least its here in the USA that way. As in other countries/regions am unsure but I think would be the same. When I got enough for subscription I
    will try that here in USA also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes, not all games will have the option, but you would just find the game in the store as normal and look for "Purchase as gift". You'll enter the email address of the person you want to send it to and it will email them a code. You can only gift games
    to people in the same region as you.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Did this change recently, I usually get codes?
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

I also just recently redeemed 24000 points for a 12 month membership and received a 5x5 code that was on the 13th december.

I had read that they were doing direct deposit months ago but presumed they scrapped it after i received a code instead of direct deposit.
Thema:

1. Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change - Similar Threads - Direct Deposit Uneccessary

2. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  3. Paiement par prélèvement (Payment by direct debit)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paiement par prélèvement (Payment by direct debit): Bonjour, je souhaite m'abonner xbox pass, la version bêta 1 euro mais lorsque j'utilise le mode de paiement au moyen d'un prélèvement avec ma carte bancaire, le système me dit qu'ils ne peuvent...
  4. Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?: when are we Xbox users going to have the feature to stream from our Xbox directly to our youtube channel? I mean ps4 players have the option to do it so it’s possible for our Xbox’s to have this...
  5. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form. AS...
  6. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form....
  7. Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...: Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection, but does connect wirelessly. Why is this an issue? I would suggest trying this solution. Alternatively,...
  8. Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by: Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop 8edf6111-c2f4-48a7-8728-f9ec50ae3bdd
  9. Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.: For the 12'th time since I bought my xbox one, a left stick of a controller broke. If you roll it around, you can hear it clicking. If you play and try to change direction, it hangs. What should...
  10. Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an ...: I have two Microsoft accounts that I use to do my Bing searches on. Only one of those accounts/emails is tied to my XBox Live account. My son and I share that XBox live account, and we also both...