direct game pass sharing

Discus and support direct game pass sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am looking forward to buying game pass on my series s. My friend is n pc and i want to play game pass games with him. I have seen tutorials on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShivaSharma5, Aug 21, 2022.

1. ShivaSharma5
    ShivaSharma5 Guest

direct game pass sharing

i am looking forward to buying game pass on my series s. My friend is n pc and i want to play game pass games with him. I have seen tutorials on sharing game pass, but they are a hassle and involve giving passwords for xbox accounts, which i find very risky. Is there a direct way to share game pass without sharing account credentials ?

:)

ShivaSharma5, Aug 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

direct game pass sharing

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is no option yet to share the game pass with other users without requiring them to sign in under the account owner's account.

It is also not recommended to share your subscription with other people not in your household.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

Actually the Game Pass subscription itself does not share, but the games downloaded from Game Pass will be shared.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

XBOX on windows 10 pc

While you can share Game Pass features on an Xbox console with other accounts, you cannot share Game Pass on the PC. Only the account that purchased Game Pass can use in on the PC.
  6. HellToTheReaper Win User

Gamesharing

While the base game usually can be shared through the Home Console function, some publishers can restrict sharing of additional DLC or season passes.

Activision is most "famous" for that. So Destiny or Call of Duty Season Passes usually can't be shared. But other game publisher also can restrict the sharing of DLC or Season Passes.

What game are you asking about specifically?
    The Division 2 but another one of my friends is game sharing the same game and has seson pass from his friend that he is sharing with
Thema:

direct game pass sharing

1. direct game pass sharing - Similar Threads - direct game pass

2. My xbox series x won't play games when i press them directly and the menus slow down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x won't play games when i press them directly and the menus slow down: My xbox series x does not do any action when I click on any game, but I have to wait for a few minutes until the game start screen appears and then the game start screen remains for a while and...
  3. Launching my gamepass games directs me Gaming Services in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching my gamepass games directs me Gaming Services in the microsoft store: Ive searched for this topic and have tried many troubleshooting options. Ive tried resetting both the gaming services and Microsoft store in my settings. Ive used registry editor and windows...
  4. total warhammer directed to xbox gaming services while trying to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    total warhammer directed to xbox gaming services while trying to launch: Hi, As in the description every time i try to launch the game it directs me to xbox gaming services. Every other game works fine. Ive tried the removal of gaming services via powershell and...
  5. Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...: Old Direct X AMD Video Drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with Roblox and Minecraft for windows 10 but all Drivers that support DirectX 12 do not. Why? How do I fix? The Real kicker is they...
  6. Reinstall a game with Digital Direct content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstall a game with Digital Direct content: Hello, I've bought the XBox Series S with the Fortnite and Rocket League Pack but can not see the content included (VBucks, skins...) when I start the game. I tried all troubleshooting described...
  7. Forza horizon 5 does not start, it takes me directly to microsoft store game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 does not start, it takes me directly to microsoft store game services: Good afternoon, I wanted to ask for help regarding Forza Horizon 5, for days I can not start the game. when I open it redirects me directly to the Microsoft store game services and never starts...
  8. Trying to play games from Xbox App, instead directs me to the Gaming Services on Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play games from Xbox App, instead directs me to the Gaming Services on Microsoft...: I recently bought gamepass and started playing Forza Horizon 5. Everything was going well for about 5-6 days. When i tried to launch Forza again, i was redirected to the Gaming Services app on the...
  9. Trying to play a game from GamePass from the Xbox App instead directs me to the Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play a game from GamePass from the Xbox App instead directs me to the Game...: I'm at my wit's end. I've been enjoying the gamepass for maybe two years now, and never experienced anything like this. Yesterday, I was happily playing Halo Infinite and the MCC, then today I...
  10. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...