DirectTv: Ipv6

Discus and support DirectTv: Ipv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; DirectTv (ISPs): Ipv6 how can I turn on ipv6 on my xbox one 46a87c07-96ad-47e4-8d65-1f4b397b0319 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CC FLATS 4 LIFE, Jan 12, 2017.

1. DirectTv: Ipv6

DirectTv (ISPs): Ipv6
    how can I turn on ipv6 on my xbox one

:)

CC FLATS 4 LIFE, Jan 12, 2017
  2. Bug Report - TV app quits working. Happened twice. Detailed Report inside.

Having this problem as well. DirectTV subscriber.

ManOfNantucket, Jan 12, 2017
  3. larryc23
    larryc23 Guest
    NFL App

DirectTV gave Sony the ability for the past couple of years to have Sunday Ticket capabilities without DirectTV subscriptions on the PS3. It was removed from their store within days of the XBox One and NFL announcement.

larryc23, Jan 12, 2017
  4. larryc23 Win User

NFL App

DirectTV gave Sony the ability for the past couple of years to have Sunday Ticket capabilities without DirectTV subscriptions on the PS3. It was removed from their store within days of the XBox One and NFL announcement.
  5. ManOfNantucket Win User

Bug Report - TV app quits working. Happened twice. Detailed Report inside.

Having this problem as well. DirectTV subscriber.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Directv Now app

Try contacting the DirectTV support group for information on getting in on the BETA.
  7. darnoc10 Win User

XBOX One NFL Sunday Ticket App?

Hard reset didn't work for me. Calling DirectTV now
  8. BusGod Win User

HDMI output resolution question

same here ....I have a DirectTv Genie- works fine in terms of resolutions.
Thema:

DirectTv: Ipv6

1. DirectTv: Ipv6 - Similar Threads - DirectTv Ipv6

2. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  3. [IPv6 DNS] not configurable

in XboX Insiders
    [IPv6 DNS] not configurable: Please enable the option in the network settings to change the ipv6 dns. Its pain in the ass when you have i pihole and dont even know which dns server is set default for ipv6 requests. I would...
  4. DirectTv: When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One?

DirectTv: When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One?: DirectTv (ISPs): When Will TV Apps Be Available On Xbox One? With more and more TV streaming services coming out, when will they be available on the Xbox Media Console? I love Xbox, I just want to...
  5. DirectTv: Acces to TV on xbox one

DirectTv: Acces to TV on xbox one: DirectTv (ISPs): Acces to TV on xbox one (i cant find it) please help me to acces to tv on xbox, the support just told me how to configure it, and oneguide, but i cant find the goddamn button on...
  6. Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my DirectTv remote and setup no longer work fully after I have installed my Xbox One?: I just setup my xbox ONE and I routed my directtv reciever to the xbox one like instruted. I followed all of the setup instructions to make the Live TV work. Now I am unable to use my directtv...
  7. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV: I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this...
  8. Xbox wont send commands to DirectTV to change channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont send commands to DirectTV to change channel: This week has been bad enough with all the xbox outages a mess ups. Only thing that has been working was my tv. Now after recent update xbox one guide or voice commands dont change the channels on...
  9. DirectTv setup...Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectTv setup...Please help: Not sure what I am doing wrong but I can not change channels with the Xbox remote or the Xbox media remote. The OneGuide pulls up on my tv but I can not select the channel to change it. I have...
  10. Not Detecting DirectTv Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Detecting DirectTv Box: I have had XXox One since launch, and it has always worked fine. Recently however, it does not detect my DirectTV box signal unless I unplug, and plug back in, the HDMI wire in the back of the...