Dirt 5

Discus and support Dirt 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Freeze at the first race reset it reinstalled several times e484e7ac-cc4a-4a51-8989-0ce8e540e10d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbeStegner, Nov 30, 2020.

1. AbeStegner
    AbeStegner Guest

Dirt 5

Freeze at the first race reset it reinstalled several times

:)

AbeStegner, Nov 30, 2020
  2. slowrig47 Win User

commandos turret when? and more

Thanks Lord Dirt. So its level 5 you start upgrading it.
  3. Veroli-04F4075D-DDA0 Win User

its only 14.99 at the microsoft store today

speaking of Dirt 3, i like to get Dirt 3:CE

Forza 5 should be cool game, i suspect big changes, or i should say additions

though i hope there is 2 versions, one for the 360 and the other fopr the Next Xbox
  4. NuclearSlurpee Win User

Driving Game Recommendations?

Forza 3

DiRT 3

Test Drive Unlimited, either one (1st one is perfect)

Shift 2

Gran Turismo 5
  5. jds1981 Win User

Dirt Track Racing!!!

NASCAR Dirt to Daytona had an awesome and immersive dirt track element, and I always enjoyed Saturday Night Speedway. If someone could make something even close to one of these with online multiplayer I would buy at least 5 copies to bring my Forza friends
    onboard.
  6. ACPcola Win User

I guess im a n00b. Haha.

If you like RPG's then Oblivion is a must play and dirt cheap now. Also recommend The Orange Box. 5 great games in one for $20.
Thema:

Dirt 5

1. Dirt 5 - Similar Threads - Dirt

2. Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4: I'm trying to get the g920 steering wheel to work for Dirt 4 on xbox series x. It doesn't however connect. It works on Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 4. Anyone who have an idea on how to solve it?
  3. Dirt 5 - XSX on Vizio Oled. Major Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dirt 5 - XSX on Vizio Oled. Major Issues: Having a big problem with this game. Colors are all washed out and the graphics look on par with a PS2. Had no issues on my previous 4K Vizio but I just upgraded to the 55” Vizio OLED. I’m aware...
  4. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

in XboX Insiders
    Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2: So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my...
  5. DIRT Rally 2.0 does not start with dedicated graphic card

in XBoX on Windows
    DIRT Rally 2.0 does not start with dedicated graphic card: I installed the game on xbox game pass. I tried to set high performance for the app from the windows settings, I started the game from Nvidia gforce experience, I enabled the changes from the xbox...
  6. The absolute dirt poor quality of your Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    The absolute dirt poor quality of your Xbox controllers: I am writing this on the same night of my second Xbox controller breaking since december of this year. The one point that alwasy seems to break first; is the headphone jack insert. This insert is...
  7. Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass: Hi! Ive been wanting to play dirt rally 2.0 but i cant without my wheel. its just not fun. Can I have some help? thx! d4a8a478-3fe0-48f4-89fe-b4ae19e0c0d0
  8. Dirt 5 pre-order on Xbox One showing as $89.99 while only $79.99 on PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt 5 pre-order on Xbox One showing as $89.99 while only $79.99 on PlayStation: I'm just wondering if this is an error. The Amplified Edition is also $115.99 on Xbox One while it is only $106.49 on PlayStation. I'm just hoping this is an error and not the company putting a...
  9. 0x80070003 error dirt rally 2.0 xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070003 error dirt rally 2.0 xbox game pass on pc: I keep getting the same error when trying to install dirt rally 2.0 on my pc, a little while ago I was downloading this game which seemed to download just fine, was downloading a few other games...
  10. Wont install downloaded add on into dirt 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont install downloaded add on into dirt 2.0: I downloaded 6 add on's and 5 installed the 6th (Wales) wont install, it says it has, you go into the game, its not there, go out, goto manage add on's and its in there to install, so you install...