Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!!

Discus and support Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I don't why, but it's absolutely incredible:I'm at the third reinstall of the game (Microsoft Store asks me to do). I have no error code, just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stuntman_mike, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!!

Hello,

I don't why, but it's absolutely incredible:I'm at the third reinstall of the game (Microsoft Store
    asks me to do). I have no error code, just the launch doesn't work when
    I press the button on game Pass... Anyone has the same problem?

For information: Windows & drivers are updated, the PC has a 1080 GTX.

Thanks !

Mickaël.

:)

Stuntman_mike, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Stuntman_mike Win User

[​IMG]

The Microsoft Store says to me: "must be repaired", after every restart of the PC... 110go downloading ... Incredible ... I give up
  3. Def Oso Win User

Recommend a Good Rally Racing Game?

Dirt games are good on 360. As for the One, Forza Horizon 2 has rally though not sure if it will fill your needs....very good racing game though.
  4. potts on tilt Win User

DirRT 3 DiRTY racers

ramming ruins most racing games.but with dirt you can race aginst ghost cars on the point 2 point rally races on the jam session or the pro tour.why on earth if u hate the rammers so much dont u play on these game modes
  5. Stuntman_mike Win User

0x80073cf3 error on PC Game Pass while a try to install Dirt Rally 2

For information, i delete the cache : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-folder-location/d8dbd8ae-c82e-44b0-bcab-fa349c08f1b6

And no... the problem is still there

I continue to install others games, but Dirt Rally not
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Redeem Code

Once you've downloaded/reinstalled the game go to "my games & apps",then "manage game" on Dirt Rally & you should be able to redownload your car from there.
Thema:

1. Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!! - Similar Threads - Dirt Rally Game

2. Problem with Dirt Rally 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Dirt Rally 2.0: Dirt Rally 2.0 I bought it from the Microsoft store and downloaded it when I started playing the game I got all set up on a track getting ready to go and the game tells you to hold the hand brake...
  3. 0x80073cf3 error on PC Game Pass while a try to install Dirt Rally 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80073cf3 error on PC Game Pass while a try to install Dirt Rally 2: Hi, The Xbox Pc App ask me to install "xbox companion" during the Dirt Rally 2 installation... But he requests me to change Hard Drive for C:\. So i do and it was fine. After i reset the...
  4. XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass (PC) - Installation/Update Error for Dirt Rally 2.0: Hi, I could use some insight/help. Dirt Rally 2.0 as part of the XBox Game Pass on PC cannot be updated anymore, it exist with an error code 0x80073d24. Trying to reinstall the game always fails...
  5. DiRT Rally 2.0 "can't open because it is offline"

in XBoX on Windows
    DiRT Rally 2.0 "can't open because it is offline": Hi Today i wanted to play DiRT, which i downloaded with game pass, but when i clicked on it i got the following message: DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage...
  6. Xbox Live Free Play Days: DiRT Rally 2.0 is Free to Play Over the Weekend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Free Play Days: DiRT Rally 2.0 is Free to Play Over the Weekend: yeah, little bit old game? and on game pass... next please? :-) 4043e7b2-5e6f-4471-91c9-5d6ce94162e6
  7. dirt rally 2 wont lunch on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    dirt rally 2 wont lunch on pc: Hello everyone I download dirt rally 2 form the xbox game store. Everytime I try and open the game nothing happens. I have tried downloading the game multiple times I need help on fixing this any...
  8. DiRT Rally 2.0 not working - Xbox PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    DiRT Rally 2.0 not working - Xbox PC App: Forza horizon 4 works fine on Xbox PC app However I tried installing Rally 2 twice today and i get an error saying " DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage device...
  9. Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game: Hi, when i'll play Metro Exodus with the XBox (beta) launcher the game can only be started in safe mode, or it crashes after the intro in normal mode. If I'll quit the game it shows me in an...
  10. Uninstallation of a game (Dirt Rally) doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstallation of a game (Dirt Rally) doesn't work: So, simple thing. Dirt Rally (digital) doesn't start (title splashes for two seconds then it goes back to dashboard's start page), so I tried to uninstall the game, but nothing happens. I press...