Disable auto-renew subscriptions xbox game pass.

Discus and support Disable auto-renew subscriptions xbox game pass. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a problem Please disable auto-renewal xbox game pass. My account has been enabled for auto-renewal xbox game pass, although I did not include... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OssykoAlex, Dec 31, 2018.

1. OssykoAlex
    OssykoAlex Guest

I have a problem

Please disable auto-renewal xbox game pass.

My account has been enabled for auto-renewal xbox game pass, although I did not include auto-renewal.

I have no money to pay for the renewal of the subscription

I ask to disable the auto-renewal of the subscription and remove the invoice

please you

:)

OssykoAlex, Dec 31, 2018
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

How to tell if xbox game pass was renwed automatically or made deliberately?

Go to http://account.microsoft.com/subscriptions , under xbox game pass you will find "disable auto renew" to dont be charged automatically.

This happend when you buy xbox game pass from Microsoft Store, when it come to the expire date you get charged for the same amount of months that you subscribed last time.

Only on prepaid cards, after redeem will ask you if you want auto renew or not.

The next time you get game pass directly from store, go to the link above and just disable auto renew.
  3. TwitchExultur Win User

Выставлен счет [Translation - Billed]

TRANSELATED

I have disabled auto-renewal of subscriptions, while on December 29 at 15:03, an invoice was made for 629r for the Game Pass.

I wrote off the money, there is no purchase history, what is this mess?
  4. RYAN RIPPER11 Win User

subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

Hi,

You need to disable the auto renew of the subscription or you'll need the twice of the cost of the subscription cause you need to be able to buy the second subscription (the auto renewed one)

Have a nice day,

@
  5. OssykoAlex Win User

Thanks for the advice, the Microsoft employee helped me a lot)
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Glad you got it sorted. Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Disable auto-renew subscriptions xbox game pass. - Similar Threads - Disable auto renew

2. Is there any way to disable the auto shut down for when your xbox has insufficient ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to disable the auto shut down for when your xbox has insufficient ventilation: My xbox keeps turning its self off for having insufficient ventilation even though it has alot of space around it is there any way to disable this? 8fa0ddc9-a306-4b3b-b4e6-bfbc2cefd650
  3. Charged for subsription with auto renewal off/ disabled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged for subsription with auto renewal off/ disabled.: I have been trying for the last few days to find someone to actually talk to about this problem to success. Any phone number I find just refers me to the stupid chat bot that does not work....
  4. Gamepass - option to disable auto-renewal, gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass - option to disable auto-renewal, gone: My Gamepass subscription is due for renewal but, considering how I've been mostly playing games I've bought this past month, I don't think it's worth renewing for the time being. Used to be that...
  5. Withdraw money​ for the subscription xboxlive though I've disabled auto-renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money​ for the subscription xboxlive though I've disabled auto-renewal: Good afternoon. Withdraw money for the subscription xboxlive though I've disabled auto-renewal. Please cancel and refund the money!! 6 may my Bank card had no money. and the transaction is...
  6. Can't disable Xbox Live auto-renewal payment for GOLD subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't disable Xbox Live auto-renewal payment for GOLD subscription: I log in my accaunt, go to "Servises and subscriptions", and get error: Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. Sometimes I can go to tab...
  7. Can't disable auto renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't disable auto renewal: Hello , I just wanted to know if there is a way to disable auto renewal for xbox live over the Xbox one or 360? I always have to do it over Xbox.com. But it would be so much faster to have the...
  8. Unable to disable auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to disable auto renew: I've just bought 1 month trial on xbox, but it doesn't appear. I've tried at again and the massage was something like" Sorry, you can only have one of this" even after I tried paying 10$ for 1...
  9. Cannot disable auto renew that I did NOT ask for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot disable auto renew that I did NOT ask for.: Thats right. Microsoft is making me auto renew. Not only that, but I cannot remove it without calling them. I'm too scared to call them because i'm sure I'd screw it up. Do you guys have any...
  10. Can't disable auto renewal/remove payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't disable auto renewal/remove payment option: Hi, this current account I am posting from is an alternate account I never use anymore, but contains my credit card info. For the last 2 months I have been being charged on my credit card 6.99 for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass renewal off

2. how to cancel recurring subscription gamepass

3. xbox live disable auto renew

4. xbox game pass auto renew disabled