disable microphone on x box

Discus and support disable microphone on x box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; disable microphone on x box 3ea302c0-9beb-49af-8f24-5e3b0ef9963e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuryChalice3007, May 19, 2019.

1. disable microphone on x box

:)

JuryChalice3007, May 19, 2019
  2. SltKiwi Win User

What microphone?

Console?
  3. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi JuryChalice!

We need more information before we can go any further to troubleshoot your issue.

What are you asking for specifically?

Which console?

Which microphone specifically?

Please add your details so we can further assist you.

Thanks
  4. ChrysamereBlade Win User

Hey, JuryChalice3007!

From my understanding, you would like to turn off your microphone on either a Kinect device or a headset connected to your Xbox console. I may need some more information to be as helpful as possible. For starters, I need to know if this is an Xbox 360 or
    an Xbox One. I will also need to know if it is on a Kinect device or a headset, and if it is a headset then I will need to know which one. Regardless, here is what I can offer you based on the information I do have.

To turn off the Kinect microphone on the Xbox One, it is as simple as going to your settings and selecting Kinect. From there you will see the option to deselect the 'Kinect microphone for chat' option. Voice commands will still work, but no one will hear
    you in party or in-game.

There are multiple microphones that work with the Xbox One and as such, there may be multiple ways to disable it. I will link a guide to Chat headset below.

A Guide to Chat Headset
  5. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Hello, JuryChalice3007!

Can you please explain the situation more? What exactly are you trying to do? Which console are you trying to perform this action on? And what microphone are you using to do it with?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Do you want to or is it already?
Thema:

1. disable microphone on x box - Similar Threads - disable microphone box

2. My IPv6 is disabled every time Windows updates

in XBoX on Windows
    My IPv6 is disabled every time Windows updates: And that causes my Xbox Teredo connection not to work and my Forza Horizon 4 to keep infuriating me with connection issues every time. It took me several wasted hours of frustration to get to the...
  3. Enable/Disable cookies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enable/Disable cookies?: Hi, am new Xbox one S gamer. Cannot access gmail on the console. It keeps telling me to allow cookies. I can't find the button that will let me do that. Please help!...
  4. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  5. Jak wylaczyc kontrole rodzicielskom [Translation - How to disable Parental controls]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jak wylaczyc kontrole rodzicielskom [Translation - How to disable Parental controls]: Witam kupilem uzywanom konsole xbox360 i okazalo sie ze zeby zagrac w gry powyzej 16 lat potrzebny jest kod do kontroli rodzicielskiej którego nie znam ---------- [Mod Translation - Hi i bought...
  6. Remoteconnect bei Nintendo Switch deaktivieren [Mod Translation - Disable Remote Connect on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remoteconnect bei Nintendo Switch deaktivieren [Mod Translation - Disable Remote Connect on...: Hallo, wenn meine Tochter Minecraft über die Nintendo Switch mit dem Microsoft Account spielen will, damit sie alle ihre Inhalte hat, muss sie sich immer wieder über Remoteconnect anmelden. Kann...
  7. disable Xbox on screen keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disable Xbox on screen keyboard: After searching I can't find the answer I'm looking for. There is no windows 10 app on the xbox. So my question is how to disable the on screen keyboard since I use a keyboard and mouse on the...
  8. Como desactivo la seguridad inalambrica? (How to disable wireless security?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como desactivo la seguridad inalambrica? (How to disable wireless security?): Como desactivo la seguridad inalambrica? Translation: How to disable wireless security? 2bd6147e-0c85-4a9e-93d4-9334a3b666bf
  9. I need to disable parental controls,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to disable parental controls,: i bought a used xbox 360 and i don't have the parental password a101ff5c-05f7-4766-bfb0-a4739b3c6f49
  10. Xbox live Microphone still disable after punishment date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Microphone still disable after punishment date: Hello, my account has been temporaily suspend between 14 Oct and 31 Oct After the 31 , my Microphone still unvailable , I can hear the people , but they can't hear me. An xbox employee on phone...