disable microphone on x box

Discus and support disable microphone on x box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; disable microphone on x box 3ea302c0-9beb-49af-8f24-5e3b0ef9963e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuryChalice3007, May 19, 2019.

1. disable microphone on x box

:)

JuryChalice3007, May 19, 2019
  2. SltKiwi Win User

What microphone?

Console?
  3. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi JuryChalice!

We need more information before we can go any further to troubleshoot your issue.

What are you asking for specifically?

Which console?

Which microphone specifically?

Please add your details so we can further assist you.

Thanks
  4. ChrysamereBlade Win User

Hey, JuryChalice3007!

From my understanding, you would like to turn off your microphone on either a Kinect device or a headset connected to your Xbox console. I may need some more information to be as helpful as possible. For starters, I need to know if this is an Xbox 360 or
    an Xbox One. I will also need to know if it is on a Kinect device or a headset, and if it is a headset then I will need to know which one. Regardless, here is what I can offer you based on the information I do have.

To turn off the Kinect microphone on the Xbox One, it is as simple as going to your settings and selecting Kinect. From there you will see the option to deselect the 'Kinect microphone for chat' option. Voice commands will still work, but no one will hear
    you in party or in-game.

There are multiple microphones that work with the Xbox One and as such, there may be multiple ways to disable it. I will link a guide to Chat headset below.

A Guide to Chat Headset
  5. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Hello, JuryChalice3007!

Can you please explain the situation more? What exactly are you trying to do? Which console are you trying to perform this action on? And what microphone are you using to do it with?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Do you want to or is it already?
Thema:

1. disable microphone on x box - Similar Threads - disable microphone box

2. How to disable xbox360 controller in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable xbox360 controller in Windows 10?: I connected my Xbox 260 controller to my laptop so i can use it in a game. I wanted to map the buttons using software called reWASD. I found that the software worked perfectly. I also found that...
  3. Gold,gamepass, and the disabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold,gamepass, and the disabled: There is an accessibility problem when it comes to online services on the xbox for people with disabilities. Most don't have access to credit cards or bank accounts to buy these services, and...
  4. Screenshot disabling video.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot disabling video.: Hi, I'll get straight to the point. Whenever I access a screenshot on my Xbox One X, whether to look at, share, or set as a background, all video is cut off. I'll still have audio, and the only...
  5. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist: There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very...
  6. How to make controller not fall asleep OR disable thumb sticks while in co-pilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to make controller not fall asleep OR disable thumb sticks while in co-pilot: My situation is specific, I use a mic line from my computer into my controller. I want to game with a 2nd wireless controller. But to keep my mic controller on, it has to be touched every 15...
  7. Unable to disable ads on microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to disable ads on microsoft games: I want to pay to disable ads from my Microsoft games. Every time I try the form requests I give a US address, but I live in Canada and cannot complete the form. My account settings clearly show my...
  8. How to disable ads on Microsoft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to disable ads on Microsoft Games: I have paid to have premium access but the ads still keep coming. I do not know where to go to download this. Please provide me with a link to do this as I am getting extremely frustrated and very...
  9. Xbox live szolgáltatás letiltasa es 8c15009 hibakod [Xbox Live service Disable and error...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live szolgáltatás letiltasa es 8c15009 hibakod [Xbox Live service Disable and error...: Üdv Szombaton kaptam egy live letiltast aminek mar vege kellene lennie de azota limitalva van a profilom live elerese.. Semmit se tudok liveon csinalni. Microsoft ügyfélszolgalatot mar hivtam ok...
  10. Xbox live Microphone still disable after punishment date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Microphone still disable after punishment date: Hello, my account has been temporaily suspend between 14 Oct and 31 Oct After the 31 , my Microphone still unvailable , I can hear the people , but they can't hear me. An xbox employee on phone...