Disabled despair

Discus and support Disabled despair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am very disappointed with Microsoft's support for me in my situation I am a 63 year old technophobe that tries to understand computerspeak..... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bandit_799, Sep 17, 2021.

1. bandit_799
    bandit_799 Guest

Disabled despair

Hi,

I am very disappointed with Microsoft's support for me in my situation I am a 63 year old technophobe that tries to understand computerspeak.. Lack of pc education make it hard to understand some of the terms, concepts that I need for key-mapping. Then there's the process required to set the adaptive and the xbox controller in sync with the buttons I can operate ergonomically with my right hand. Add to that my being a left-arm amputee means I have no means of stabilising the controller. Velcro might be used in some way if supported.

I have been trying for about six weeks now. I have been connected with Microsoft representatives in Morroco, Egypt and The Phillipines countless times. Most of the representatives are polite and I hope efficient but not native speakers of my language.

I don't suggest for a moment that their English is inadequate just that the language both parties need to understand and convey meaning isn't sufficient/ adequate.

I would like to play Forza 6. A racing game that will require as many buttons/keys mapped for all of the elements of racing cars on roads/circuits as possible. Perhaps I won't be able to control everything but I need to accelerate, brake, change gear, steer, etc.. The vehicle might need to be set up regarding suspension, braking levels, tyre wear etc.,etc

No matter how many times I try I will never be able to succeed unless someone at microsoft helps me to set my accessories up. Certainly when I speak to many different representatives from counties where English isn't the native language. I need a Microsoft expert with the knowledge to set my xbox up and send instructions I can follow to set it up myself.

Gary

:)

bandit_799, Sep 17, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    i guess it will work again soon. system bug

kawkai, Oct 14, 2021
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disabled despair

What a buttton corresponds to in terms of an action like a key press is called a “key binding”

Inside of the options of the game you can change these bindings by selecting a command like “throttle up”, and then pressing the key or button you wish to use

To get started, you need throttle up/down, brakes, flaps up/down , landing gear, autopilot , so set those commands and get comfortable with them before moving on to something more advanced. Make sure to visit the assistance menu. I recommend auto trim and auto stall recovery

Skip the tutorial for now, until you get used to it. Try the discovery flights for leisurely pretty locations
  4. jerza4ever Win User

BIOSHOCK INFINITE season pass store problem

not working too,i'm so despair
  5. HellSlaughter I Win User

I understand what MS plan is, its brilliant if you think about it...

Xbots in despair, so cute :3
  6. nD I Sekel Win User

Achievement lock

none of these steps worked, I despair ...
  7. Edgarour Win User

Elie controller series 2 canada

Dont despair, little by little expand the avasto points
Thema:

Disabled despair

1. Disabled despair - Similar Threads - Disabled despair

2. File System Access Disabled on latest insider

in XboX Insiders
    File System Access Disabled on latest insider: Hello, Firstly, I'm going to quickly introduce myself to the community. I am the developer of an app on Xbox One called MC Addons Manager, allowing installing Minecraft add-ons on Xbox for free....
  3. Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?: Hello, I plug my bose headphones directly into my monitor, and use the basic Xbox headset as a mic when gaming. Haven't had a problem until a little while ago, when my my chat volume began to...
  4. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable: I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped on every game I own. I tried disabling it,...
  5. Unable to disable sound via HDMI Output in Volume and audio output

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to disable sound via HDMI Output in Volume and audio output: So after sending my Xbox Series X off for a warrenty repair, per the first person I talked too, my Xbox One S started having the same issue, so I messaged support again, and after a few...
  6. Can't disable "Apps Can Add a Border"

in XboX Insiders
    Can't disable "Apps Can Add a Border": Waddup fellow insiders, I few updates back, I became unable to untoggle "apps can add a border" in settings. This of course harms the new Microsoft Edge experience, because the browser no longer...
  7. Xbox game bar disable itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar disable itself: The Xbox Game bar disable itself on setting when i turned on in gaming setting, i got the bug from yesterday, i try it with Registry editor also none working it's so annyoing and can't...
  8. Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis: Hi , Not sure if this is just me or i'm missing something, but i've got 2 x elite series 2 controllers, and in the accessories app on the xbox one X the option to enable Invert Y Axis is no...
  9. Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer disabled? Mincraft Java: My parents allowed me to join multiplayer games and clubs but I still cannot join a multiplayer server and this is what I see on the Home Screen: [img] I don't know what to do, please help! How...
  10. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....