Disappeared digital game

Discus and support Disappeared digital game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I get an uninstalled digital download back that I brought. I can't find it anywhere. its disappeared? c4ccb480-f409-4570-aba3-32a45c552057 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HarryHoneyman, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. Disappeared digital game

how do I get an uninstalled digital download back that I brought. I can't find it anywhere. its disappeared?

:)

HarryHoneyman, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM
  2. McHale Win User

my classes are changing by themselves

Let's see... Disappearing peacekeepers, disappearing digital camos, now disappearing attachments. I kind of expect this stuff to happen with a Treyarch game.
  3. KeeganBarrow Win User

Disappeared digital game

So that is kind of what is happening to me, basicly it wont let me play my xbox games, it does say it is my home xbox but it still wont let me play any of the games. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  4. onyxishere Win User

Digital game disappeared

There were issues with the marketplace last night and a lot of people were having trouble downloading items. Please give it another try today. You should be able to find the game to redownload it either in the store or by going to My Games & Apps and scrolling
    all the way to the right until you see Ready to Download.
  5. Kyle732 Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

They dont disappear from your digital inventory you just lose access to them until you renew xbox live

But even so thats not the case i have Live and my games disappear
  6. King Dom rbc Win User

Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

As i said the game disappear from my game list and how would you download a digital game offline? Thank you anyways :)
Thema:

Disappeared digital game

1. Disappeared digital game - Similar Threads - Disappeared digital game

2. Digital Purchase disappeared and not even in Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Purchase disappeared and not even in Microsoft account.: Hi all. Trying to contact Customer Support and getting nowhere. I have a Xbox One and a One s. On 29th March I paid Microsoft £14.99 for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection for my son to play...
  3. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  4. Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019): Xbox has a huge problem with games disappearing from the digital library. I feel cheated out of the collection i built knowing games that i own are not there. This has been going on for years -...
  5. Just cause 2 digital code disappeared from my Xbox one message center.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just cause 2 digital code disappeared from my Xbox one message center.: I preordered just cause 3 on the 24th November 2015. Just cause 2's digital code was sent shortly thereafter to my Xbox one message center. As I didn't have enough storage space then, I did not...
  6. Quantum Break has disappeared from my digital library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break has disappeared from my digital library: I have a strange dilemma. I've been trying not to go public with this issue as I know how the gaming community is. The first reaction people have is that I'm lying and want a free game. Let me...
  7. Digital game disappearing from my console a week or so after purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game disappearing from my console a week or so after purchase.: So if anyone out there bought Fallout 4 between February 8 2016 the owner of the fallout 4 gamehub said " Purchase Fallout 4 between February 8 2016 and receive Fallout 3 on xbox 360! The code for...
  8. Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Digital Games disappearing from library while still installed: Not sure if anyone else has run into this but I got lucky with mine. I had "purchased" The Crew the day it went live on Games for Gold and played it several times over the last few weeks however...
  9. Digital game licenses disappeared from account after gamertag move

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game licenses disappeared from account after gamertag move: It was suggested that I make a post here so that I can tweet it @xboxsupport after creating this topic on reddit: Digital game licenses can disappear from your account : xboxone I recently (in...
  10. Digital game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game disappeared: Hi today i downloaded the digital version of FIFA 15. First it was fine, later i coulnd't start the game up anymore so i removed it so i could reinstall. Now the game seems to have dissapeaered...