Disappeared games and content

Discus and support Disappeared games and content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blooploop, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Blooploop
    Blooploop Guest

A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and whatnot and there is no record of it anywhere. Purchase confirmations
    and all are gone, all i have are achievements list and history of one digital copy and some in game credits. What do i do? I kept the old one for parts (problem was in hdmi circuit) would it help to put the old hard drive in the new xbox?

:)

Blooploop, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Sounds like you are not using the same account that purchased the games etc. Ensure that you are using the exact same details to login and that you have the exact same gamertag.
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

Check you Microsoft account online and have a look through your purchase record. You could also check with support..
  4. ThorX360 Win User

A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and whatnot and there is no record of it anywhere. Purchase
    confirmations and all are gone, all i have are achievements list and history of one digital copy and some in game credits. What do i do? I kept the old one for parts (problem was in hdmi circuit) would it help to put the old hard drive in the new xbox?
    Hi,

all digital content are related to a specific account. Are you sure that you purchased them with the account that you are trying to use?
  5. denis97g Win User

6. Mister Rush Win User

Halo 4 Pre-order and limited edition armor, loadouts, and Specs. disappearing

Hi DragonKnight033,

ngocphi is correct. Some game content will be locked to the specific account that redeemed a code or unlocked the content. If you are seeing these items disappear for that account, try redownloading them again from your download history. That should help
    with any disappearing items for the account they are tied to.
Thema:

1. Disappeared games and content - Similar Threads - Disappeared games content

2. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  3. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared: We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including...
  4. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  5. my game disappeared from my xbox library

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game disappeared from my xbox library: I had acquired a game and installed, but after a while I desistled it due to lack of space. Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library, what can I do?...
  6. Game bar clips all disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar clips all disappeared: So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my previously saved clips had vanished. I have no idea...
  7. Game disappeared from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from Xbox: Why is my game (Fallout 3 game of the year edition) completely gone from my Xbox one? It is not even on the ready to install list. I did not uninstall it and am the only person with access to the...
  8. Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and installed game disappearing from Games and Apps: So it's been a year or two after I bought the game Don't Starve Together, and I go to launch it today but it says that I need a disc or to re-buy it. I went into the Ready to Install section and...
  9. Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared: Hello I recently jumped on the xbox game pass for pc and with that came a mandatory Windows 10 update, plus the updated xbox beta-app. However, when I logged in to the new app, my games...
  10. Bioshock 2 disappeared on games on demand & content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 disappeared on games on demand & content: Like the titles says i tried to buy some content for my avatar of Bioshock 2 i could find some stuff but then i realized that the game disappeared from games on demand plus avatar content too!....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80d03002