Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

Discus and support Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

:)

BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated :

1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

3. Oma Thea
    Oma Thea Guest
    Daily achievements reset

I'm writing on my grandmother's behalf. She had one game left in her October '16 daily challenges. I wanted to help her from afar, so I logged onto her Microsoft Account but it only showed green challenges up unto to 14th of October. So I decided to have
    a personal look at her laptop. After launching the game, it showed all achievements (except the one she asked me to help her with). In the top right corner it said "syncing". After a while it was done syncing and all of her challenges disappeared right until
    the 14th... Also the language of the app reset to English (from German).

How can i retrieve the lost challenges from the Guest account (i suppose that's where they've been saved)?

Oma Thea, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. Xbox Quests | Xbox
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

What we can do then now in situation like this....???

Wane Roy, Aug 9, 2019
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.
  10. BrettSterlingH Win User

and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/xbox-quests
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.
  12. BrettSterlingH Win User

13. sparklefingers Win User

UK vs Germany

theres only the october score challenge stickied....
Thema:

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? - Similar Threads - Disappeared October Challenge

2. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  3. I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account: I signed into my Microsoft account on my nintendo switch and bought the new Pink Out skin pack, upon restarting the game my skin pack and leftover minecoins have disappeared, and do not appear on...
  4. Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared: I recently decided to organize my video captures and screencaptures from the past two years on the One Drive. As I was uploading, I noticed that some video clips have gone missing. I have checked...
  5. Dead Space free download disappeared!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space free download disappeared!: Hi, I downloaded dead space for free as part of my gold membership. I have since updated to the newer 4k console and transferred everything over but for some reason dead space did not? When i go...
  6. Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s: Hi guys. I am new to xbox one and i have question. What is happening to my screenshots that i capture on xbox one to internal hard drive? They keep vanishing. I don't want to use external hard...
  7. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...: Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox...
  8. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.: In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so because i was busy in school and minecraft had...
  9. Game disappears after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappears after uninstalling: Recently, during the 12th to the 16th of December. Fallout 76 was free. So I started the installation for it which took for so damn long. It took two days! I started the night of the 14th and it...
  10. Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mój zapis gry po prostu znikl [Edit - Translation] - My save of the game just disappeared: Witam chcialbym zglosic problem z gra forza horizon 4 . Problem polega na zapisie gry . Gdy wchodze do gry mam tylko niewielka ilosc samochodow, osiagniec i reszty rzeczy .Po prostu zapis sie...