Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

Discus and support Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

:)

BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated :

1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

3. Oma Thea
    Oma Thea Guest
    Daily achievements reset

I'm writing on my grandmother's behalf. She had one game left in her October '16 daily challenges. I wanted to help her from afar, so I logged onto her Microsoft Account but it only showed green challenges up unto to 14th of October. So I decided to have
    a personal look at her laptop. After launching the game, it showed all achievements (except the one she asked me to help her with). In the top right corner it said "syncing". After a while it was done syncing and all of her challenges disappeared right until
    the 14th... Also the language of the app reset to English (from German).

How can i retrieve the lost challenges from the Guest account (i suppose that's where they've been saved)?

Oma Thea, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. Xbox Quests | Xbox
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

What we can do then now in situation like this....???

Wane Roy, Aug 9, 2019
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.
  10. BrettSterlingH Win User

and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/xbox-quests
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.
  12. BrettSterlingH Win User

13. sparklefingers Win User

UK vs Germany

theres only the october score challenge stickied....
Thema:

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? - Similar Threads - Disappeared October Challenge

2. minecraft dungeons items disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons items disappearing: i play minecraft dungeons on an xbox 1 s today i was playing and i opened on of the supply chests the items popped out but disappeared idk what is happening plz help...
  3. Clips disappearing and reappearing after the start of july

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips disappearing and reappearing after the start of july: 8 days ago I could openly upload clips and screenshots to xbox live without an issue now every clip or screenshot I upload appears and disappears randomly, duplicates appear which I have to delete...
  4. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  5. Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego desaparece biblioteca. -[Translation - Game disappears library.]: Hola. Todo empezó desde la ultima actualización de junio 2020, cuando de mi biblioteca de juegos propios desapareció el gears of war 3. Como lo tenía instalado lo intento iniciar y me dice que lo...
  6. Gears of war 3 disappeared from my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 disappeared from my library: I have the gears 5 xbox one x that included all 5 games and then ramdomly it wouldn't let me play anymore saying that my xbox game pass had expired even thiugh i own the game. All my season pass...
  7. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  8. Broadcast option disappeared from capture and share list on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Broadcast option disappeared from capture and share list on Xbox One: Has anyone else lost their broadcast and broadcast options from the capture and share menu? and how can I get it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/AngryandOldGamer...
  9. 272,000 gamerscore disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    272,000 gamerscore disappeared: Just got an achievement in Minecraft Dungeons ten minutes ago. My gamerscore on the XBox is missing around 272,000. I should be at about 350,000 gamerscore, but only 78,280 is showing. What the...
  10. Game disappeared from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared from library: I haven’t turned on my xbox in a few weeks so naturally when I turned it on today, I had to sit through a few updates. Once it finished, my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare had an update and since I...