Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

Discus and support Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

:)

BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated :

1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

3. Oma Thea
    Oma Thea Guest
    Daily achievements reset

I'm writing on my grandmother's behalf. She had one game left in her October '16 daily challenges. I wanted to help her from afar, so I logged onto her Microsoft Account but it only showed green challenges up unto to 14th of October. So I decided to have
    a personal look at her laptop. After launching the game, it showed all achievements (except the one she asked me to help her with). In the top right corner it said "syncing". After a while it was done syncing and all of her challenges disappeared right until
    the 14th... Also the language of the app reset to English (from German).

How can i retrieve the lost challenges from the Guest account (i suppose that's where they've been saved)?

Oma Thea, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. Xbox Quests | Xbox
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

What we can do then now in situation like this....???

Wane Roy, Aug 9, 2019
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.
  10. BrettSterlingH Win User

and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/xbox-quests
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.
  12. BrettSterlingH Win User

13. sparklefingers Win User

UK vs Germany

theres only the october score challenge stickied....
Thema:

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? - Similar Threads - Disappeared October Challenge

2. Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge disappeared on Alpha build 1911.190909-2055: My Edge app has completely disappeared, reboot does not fix. Feedback reported on console. submitted by /u/trixsta587 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  4. Account balance disappeared!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance disappeared!!!!: hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!...
  5. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared: I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a...
  6. Code sent by brother disappeared

in XBoX on Mobile
    Code sent by brother disappeared: Hello, I was sent a code for a fortnite pack a while ago and I forgot about it because it was in message requests and I just found it today in my phone app and went to open it. It was visible for...
  7. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition DISAPPEARED!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition DISAPPEARED!: Hello gamers! Previously I played the digital Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition on my Xbox One. Recently I have got an Xbox One X, and I want to continue the game on my new Xbox. However, I cannot...
  8. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared: We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including...
  9. Disappeared games and content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappeared games and content: A few months ago my xbox 1 died. Just would'nt come back on. I buy a refurbished one, get it started etc and start downloading discs no problem. I then go to download my digital copies, dlc and...
  10. Content disappearing when I buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content disappearing when I buy it: I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC but then recently it says I have to buy it...