Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

Discus and support Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

:)

BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated :

1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

3. Oma Thea
    Oma Thea Guest
    Daily achievements reset

I'm writing on my grandmother's behalf. She had one game left in her October '16 daily challenges. I wanted to help her from afar, so I logged onto her Microsoft Account but it only showed green challenges up unto to 14th of October. So I decided to have
    a personal look at her laptop. After launching the game, it showed all achievements (except the one she asked me to help her with). In the top right corner it said "syncing". After a while it was done syncing and all of her challenges disappeared right until
    the 14th... Also the language of the app reset to English (from German).

How can i retrieve the lost challenges from the Guest account (i suppose that's where they've been saved)?

Oma Thea, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. Xbox Quests | Xbox
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

What we can do then now in situation like this....???

Wane Roy, Aug 9, 2019
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.
  10. BrettSterlingH Win User

and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/xbox-quests
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.
  12. BrettSterlingH Win User

13. sparklefingers Win User

UK vs Germany

theres only the october score challenge stickied....
Thema:

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? - Similar Threads - Disappeared October Challenge

2. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...
  3. Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot

in XboX Insiders
    Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot: Not the first time I mention this. I mostly pause all the queued items at night and resume them the morning after (timed cap). But for some times now, the queue is gone like it was installed but...
  4. my game disappeared from my xbox library

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game disappeared from my xbox library: I had acquired a game and installed, but after a while I desistled it due to lack of space. Now I wanted to reinstall the game and it's not in my library, what can I do?...
  5. Minecraft World Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Disappearing: Okay, so when I was just loading up Minecraft to go on my survival world which I have been doing for about a month with a bunch of stuff. The day before I was playing on the world and it was fine....
  6. Son's gamertag disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son's gamertag disappeared: My son's gamertag has disappeared from the list of gamertags available to play on. No clue why and can't figure out how to get it back. 79169940-bc94-4250-83b4-8d287be23e0c
  7. Click on promo price and it disappears?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Click on promo price and it disappears?: Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99. I went online to xboxlive.com to check in...
  8. Game bar clips all disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar clips all disappeared: So recently I recorded some clips using game bar, and while they did record correctly, when I went to the captures folder I noticed all of my previously saved clips had vanished. I have no idea...
  9. all of my items of fortnite have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all of my items of fortnite have disappeared: hello guys, my name is arthur and i am a player of fortnite. recently i haved a problem who makes me angry because all my items on this game disappeared. this problem started when i linked my xbox...
  10. My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360: Hi, Recently my Xbox 360 stopped showing my full dashboard when I log into Xbox live. If I do not sign int I can see a full dashboard, I've tried master reboots, deleting and re-installing...