Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

Discus and support Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

:)

BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated :

1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

3. Oma Thea
    Oma Thea Guest
    Daily achievements reset

I'm writing on my grandmother's behalf. She had one game left in her October '16 daily challenges. I wanted to help her from afar, so I logged onto her Microsoft Account but it only showed green challenges up unto to 14th of October. So I decided to have
    a personal look at her laptop. After launching the game, it showed all achievements (except the one she asked me to help her with). In the top right corner it said "syncing". After a while it was done syncing and all of her challenges disappeared right until
    the 14th... Also the language of the app reset to English (from German).

How can i retrieve the lost challenges from the Guest account (i suppose that's where they've been saved)?

Oma Thea, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. Xbox Quests | Xbox
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

What we can do then now in situation like this....???

Wane Roy, Aug 9, 2019
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.
  10. BrettSterlingH Win User

and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/xbox-quests
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.
  12. BrettSterlingH Win User

13. sparklefingers Win User

UK vs Germany

theres only the october score challenge stickied....
Thema:

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? - Similar Threads - Disappeared October Challenge

2. Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared: I switched to the Series X around christmas time and I wanted to replay FO4 again and went to reinstall it, i had no issue with this, but i noticed my DLC are missing. they aren’t in my games and...
  3. Games Have Disappeared From My Windows 10 Library And Gaming Services Is Not Installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Have Disappeared From My Windows 10 Library And Gaming Services Is Not Installing: After Subnautica and DOOM Eternal disappeared from my game library, I was prompted to download Gaming Services, yet when I went to download it, I was given the error code 0x80073D26, from there I...
  4. My save in CrossCode disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My save in CrossCode disappeared: I was playing in the Game pass when the power went out, when I reopened the game there was no save game, it only let me start from the beginning 41cf4fc2-9cd1-44a4-adf3-5d3fffe6fac5
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options: Why have the Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Microsoft Rewards redeem options? The Xbox Live Gold pass is not an alternative: it does not work for PC and creates a useless additional &...
  6. In app alert when the card will expire don't disappear after the card has been updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In app alert when the card will expire don't disappear after the card has been updated: The xbox app on pc keeps showing me an alert about my card being expired even if i already changed it in my subscription and a new payment have been processed. The alert won't disappear no matter...
  7. Disappearing notifications?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappearing notifications?: I viewed a notification today that was important. I had to leave, so I logged out. I am trying to view the notification, but nothing is there. How do I view all read notifications?...
  8. Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.: I'm just trying out the new Edge and it runs really well. Problem is, when i want to write something, the onscreen keyboard appears and i can't se what i am writing. That sucks. please change...
  9. Error 2FF31423 Will not disappear on the Twitch app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 2FF31423 Will not disappear on the Twitch app.: I want to stream using the Twitch app but I always get the error that I don't have broadcast permission. So I did exactly what the support suggested. I set others can See if youre online to...
  10. Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Azure Kinect point cloud object disappears when the avatar get to close: We are developing a MR app that uses the Azure Kienct 3D scan. When the avatar gets close to the 3D scan (point cloud object) the 3D scan disappears. There must be some clipping happening to the...