Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

Discus and support Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October 2. Log in 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest???

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated : 1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

:)

BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Where is the October contest for the TV? Not the gamerscore challenge, something else.

I definitely saw a challenge for October (in the first week of October) which stated :

1. Apply for a gamepass trial in October

2. Log in 15 different days in october (on console)

3. earn an achievement in 4 different games in october.

Doing the above entered you to win a large 4k TV, and every participant was also guaranteed a reward valued about $10. The customer service agents can't find anything either. I just want to know the status of that contest, and its name, so I can be updated
    regarding the $10 reward.

It has disappeared from the Xbox website and the console hub???

3. Oma Thea
    Oma Thea Guest
    Daily achievements reset

I'm writing on my grandmother's behalf. She had one game left in her October '16 daily challenges. I wanted to help her from afar, so I logged onto her Microsoft Account but it only showed green challenges up unto to 14th of October. So I decided to have
    a personal look at her laptop. After launching the game, it showed all achievements (except the one she asked me to help her with). In the top right corner it said "syncing". After a while it was done syncing and all of her challenges disappeared right until
    the 14th... Also the language of the app reset to English (from German).

How can i retrieve the lost challenges from the Guest account (i suppose that's where they've been saved)?

Oma Thea, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. Xbox Quests | Xbox
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2017
  5. BrettSterlingH, Oct 27, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  6. and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.

7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

What we can do then now in situation like this....???

Wane Roy, Aug 9, 2019
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BrettSterlingH,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards promotion, we cannot assist. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you may wish to post in the Sales and Promotions support forum.
  10. BrettSterlingH Win User

and its not the September Gamepass challenge (in which you had to play 5 gamepass games for a certain time period)

and its not the gamerscore challenge, and its not the gamerface challenge.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. The offer is still Live though. It's part of Xbox Quests. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/xbox-quests
    You should see a tile on the dashboard for gold members, and it would be listed there.
  12. BrettSterlingH Win User

13. sparklefingers Win User

UK vs Germany

theres only the october score challenge stickied....
Thema:

1. Disappeared October Challenge / Contest??? - Similar Threads - Disappeared October Challenge

2. Jeux qui ont disparus. [Edit - Translation] - Games that have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux qui ont disparus. [Edit - Translation] - Games that have disappeared.: Bonjour, mes jeu ont disparu apres changement de console xbox one, pourtant j'ai remis mon ancien compte ou j'avais mes jeu pouvez vous m'aider ? [Edit - Translation] - Hello, my game disappeared...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Disappeared From My Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Disappeared From My Account: Hi, I recently traveled home and tried to update Forza Horizon 4 on my computer. After it updated, I tried to launch it and got this error message: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?: All my texture packs and skin pack disappeared and there not in my purchase history is there any way to fix this? 39548e50-60b7-4ba5-9745-77ef431ff380
  5. Disappearing friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappearing friends list: so today my question is how do i recover my friends list that has disappeared? 1. I have tried everything from restarting my xbox to removing my account off my xbox and adding it again, and i...
  6. Queue games disappearing before completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Queue games disappearing before completion: Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the...
  7. one of my game litterally just disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one of my game litterally just disappear: Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i search for halo master chief collection on...
  8. My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 games have disappeared .: I recently logged back into my old account "" to play a game. I went to My Games and noticed that half of all my games were gone including the one I was trying to play. Please help, what...
  9. Games disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games disappeared?: After having my Xbox one s for about 8 months now, last night in games and apps I noticed it only shows I have 14 games. When I actually have around 40. I restarted the console and all the other...
  10. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...