Disappearing friends list

Discus and support Disappearing friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so today my question is how do i recover my friends list that has disappeared? 1. I have tried everything from restarting my xbox to removing my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARGINWATCHER, Nov 26, 2019.

1. ARGINWATCHER
    ARGINWATCHER Guest

so today my question is how do i recover my friends list that has disappeared?

1. I have tried everything from restarting my xbox to removing my account off my xbox and adding it again, and i have searched online for answers but found non.

2. my friends list is existent i just can't access it directly from my xbox, for example when i press the home button to look at my friends list non of my friends are there, but when i play games such as destiny i can see all the people i'm friends with.

3. this happened around i believe a year ago (somewhere between November and December) or the beginning of this year) and it happened when i was doing a raid on Destiny and suddenly my xbox decided to spas out (huge amounts of frame rate drop and lag at
    the same time) suddenly my game crashes and i disconnect from the party and i try accessing my friends list to get one of my friends to invite me back to the part, but guess what that friends list Hoodinyed on me and i was left there depressed and annoyed
    at what happen.

i would love to hear all your answers and solutions to this problem. (thx)

:)

ARGINWATCHER, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ARGINWATCHER Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    already did that didn't work

Can you see your friends list on the win10 app or on the mobile app

yes i can
  3. ARGINWATCHER Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
  4. Uriels Phoenix Win User

Friends list disappeared

After doing what PR1NCE DARKNESS has suggested and it's still not there, please check if you have an active and paid for Gold Subscription too. It's possible that your friend's list isn't popping up since you're on Silver.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Can you see your friends list on the win10 app or on the mobile app
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Friends list disappeared

Hello there Elle Va, i`d like you to check your friends-list by clicking here this should display your friends from xbox.com,
    now for your console, i would like you to delete your Xbox profile from your console. I know you`ve already done this but we have to make sure don't we, then
    clear your Xbox 360 system cache to learn how to clear your Xbox 360 system cache

click here
    then attempt to download your profile back to your console, this should fix the problem at hand, i`d also like to note that you should sign out of your Xbox profile to be able to delete your profile.

Please Keep me updated.
Thema:

1. Disappearing friends list - Similar Threads - Disappearing friends list

2. My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one friends list has disappeared.: About a week ago now, my friends list on the console has just disappeared, along with my messages displaying a “We cant get all of your messages right now. Check back later” message in orange. Ive...
  3. Xbox one x friends list has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x friends list has disappeared: Split from this thread. I have the same problem, same as description, all friends are gone from my friends list and even if i add new ones they just dissapear when i next start my system. i have...
  4. Xbox one x friends list has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x friends list has disappeared: My friends list about a week ago just vanished and when i add new people my friends list is still empty. 4bbcd86d-2380-47ba-9e72-4bd6f9dedc39
  5. Friend keeps disappearing from my friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend keeps disappearing from my friends list: For the last 3 weeks a person keeps disappearing from my wife's friends list. First week it was hers, 2nd it was both if ours and this weekend just gone it was hers again. At first we thought...
  6. Not able to re add friends that disappeared from my friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to re add friends that disappeared from my friends list: Tried re-adding friends on xbox, app, and xbox.com after they disappeared from my friends list, but none of them work. Errors ranging from "sorry we can't save your changes right now" to "an...
  7. not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    not able to re add a friend that disappeared from my friends list.: This has happened to me multiple time with a number of friends and they have disappeared then when I try to re add them as a friend or favorite this message appears at the top of my screen...
  8. Friends list disappearing on Console but still available on Smartglass and the Xbox website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list disappearing on Console but still available on Smartglass and the Xbox website.: So today when I turned on my console I opened the friends list and it kept going to suggestions and when I get my friends list to go on friends none have loaded in, but all of my friends are still...
  9. My friends list has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends list has disappeared: Hi xbox live team my friends list has disappered I spoke to your people by Twitter and direct chat about this issue it wasn't resloved I have currently 26 people missing from my friends list they...
  10. Friends list disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list disappeared: Hello - my friends list disappeared. Was there yesterday, now empty. Downloaded profile; no change. 44d37798-6147-483f-a472-9fe2ddd307da