Disappearing Messages

Discus and support Disappearing Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is a known issue or not. But usually a couple times a week ill get messages on xbox from a few friends and when i click to view the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KY PRO 2008, Feb 16, 2020.

1. KY PRO 2008
    KY PRO 2008 Guest

Disappearing Messages

Not sure if this is a known issue or not. But usually a couple times a week ill get messages on xbox from a few friends and when i click to view the message it disappears. Ive also had a few friends say they never recieve my messges and sometimes they
    get them several days later. My question is what is causing this issue? Are the xbox servers slowed downed so much that it makes xbox texts never show up? And have anyone else experienced this?

:)

KY PRO 2008, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Disappearing Messages

I have received messages late before but there was always issues with service when it happened. I would think that server issues would be the culprit though.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Message disappeared

Hey smiehe! You should get your codes shortly. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. skeletor guy Win User

Disappearing Messages

I have but only from a person who then claimed i was deleting the messages 😂, give it a day and they should all be there again.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Disappearing Messages

Never experienced that myself, seems quite odd. Is it an insider thing perhaps?
  6. AthenasWrath01 Win User

Disappearing Messages

It has happened to me a few times, I never figured out what happened.
Thema:

Disappearing Messages

1. Disappearing Messages - Similar Threads - Disappearing Messages

2. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  3. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  4. Sudden disappearance of Xbox Live Messages!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sudden disappearance of Xbox Live Messages!!: I had a lot of messages with codes and Xbox Quests rewards in the Xbox Live Message Box and now they are all gone. I have redeemed all those codes but one which is my reward for Decemeber Xbox...
  5. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox [That included many game codes]: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  6. EA Access code in messages disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA Access code in messages disappeared: I went on to my Xbox today to redeem my EA Access code for a free month of EA Access. The code expires on 5-15-17 so I wanted to redeem it before it expired. I got it when I purchased a year of...
  7. Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message from Xbox ​disappeared from my inbox: Hi people, I bought Gears of War 4 on the Windows 10 store back in November. Just recently I reinstalled the game on my new PC and at the same time I was playing on my Xbox One S. I saw that I...
  8. Gears of war 4 (codes for previous 3 titles) message disappeared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 (codes for previous 3 titles) message disappeared?: Hi all, I bought Gears of War 4 with all the other gears included via codes.. I redeemed gears one but then the message with the other codes disappeared from my Xbox one messages meaning I am...
  9. Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war redeem code in message box disappeared.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  10. message disappeared containing unused codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    message disappeared containing unused codes: Updated my Xbox this morning, then found a message from the store with redeem codes for Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement dated from November. Accidentally clicked off the message and now...