Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s

Discus and support Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. I am new to xbox one and i have question. What is happening to my screenshots that i capture on xbox one to internal hard drive? They keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sarinek, Jan 7, 2020.

1. sarinek
    sarinek Guest

Hi guys. I am new to xbox one and i have question. What is happening to my screenshots that i capture on xbox one to internal hard drive? They keep vanishing. I don't want to use external hard drive. I don't want to upload them to xbox live. I dont't want
    to upload them to one drive. I want them to be kept on internal drive. What do i have to do to achieve this simple thing? I never had this problem on different consoles.

:)

sarinek, Jan 7, 2020
  2. sarinek Win User

Why you guys are asking nonsense questions. Cloud was empty and no i didnt capture it when storage was full. Many people keep saying that screenshots vanished from local storage and you admins cant answer why did it occur. Anybody from microsoft knows what
    is going on and how to stop it?
  3. Crush The W0rld Win User

If you take a capture with no space then it will just delete and wont show up.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

If you just got the console, there is no way the memory is full already. Check the memory on your console anyways.
  5. sarinek Win User

This is it? No one admits that this is an issue? You just pretend that this problem doesnt exist even though lots of people complain about it on different forums?
  6. depressed brute Win User

Hi did you check if the cloud full??
Thema:

1. Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s - Similar Threads - Disappearing screenshots

2. Saves disappear and cloud synchronisation stuck at 15% on FF15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves disappear and cloud synchronisation stuck at 15% on FF15: (Sorry for my english, i'm french) Hello ! I've lost all my saves except DLC saves on Final Fantasy 15 Xbox and PC. Furthermore, On my Xbox, Cloud synchronisation stuck at 15% and my game...
  3. Why did my minecoins disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my minecoins disappear: I redeemed a minecoin giftcard and the marketplace says i have zero minecoins and my order history says that i have redeemed 3500 minecoins 3526b76e-0534-42e3-82b0-cdc30c5d8c0b
  4. microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!): I am surely not the only person in the world who is thoroughly tired of downloading (at a price) puzzles that I have already downloaded (at a price) more than once! Particularly irritating is...
  5. all my minecoins have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my minecoins have disappeared: Yesterday me and my friend *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** were playing yesterday like normal but we have just got onto minecraft and noticed that on both of our...
  6. Daily/monthly rewards disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily/monthly rewards disappeared: So I keep getting notified to turn in daily rewards on xbox but on my app my daily/ monthly rewards can't be turned in. Its infuriating as I was 2 dailies away from the monthly streak. Anybody...
  7. My clips and screenshots have disappeared!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My clips and screenshots have disappeared!: Today I sat down to play a video game. Everything was smooth, and I was having a blast. Suddenly I did something wicked cool and naturally wanted to clip it. After I was done, I wanted to see my...
  8. some of my screenshots disappeared from my console..i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my screenshots disappeared from my console..i need help: Hi, so some of my screenshots from a while ago dissapeared and i can't find them nowhere, i don't know what to do. ps. sorry for the bad english 23208a2c-41fd-4fc2-a640-364fd73c5f52
  9. Screenshot and Record Clip option disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshot and Record Clip option disappeared: Sorry if this isn't the correct place. I didn't see this listed in any other forum. The option to Record a Clip or take a Screenshot when double tapping the Xbox button has disappeared. It brings...
  10. Likes disappearing from my clips and screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Likes disappearing from my clips and screenshots: I've had this problem soon for almost 9 months or so. Why didn't I report this earlier? Well I thought it was a general problem (meaning that other people had it as well), and that someone must...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen captures on xbox one disappeared

2. xbox one captures disappeared