Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s

Discus and support Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. I am new to xbox one and i have question. What is happening to my screenshots that i capture on xbox one to internal hard drive? They keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sarinek, Jan 7, 2020.

1. sarinek
    sarinek Guest

Hi guys. I am new to xbox one and i have question. What is happening to my screenshots that i capture on xbox one to internal hard drive? They keep vanishing. I don't want to use external hard drive. I don't want to upload them to xbox live. I dont't want
    to upload them to one drive. I want them to be kept on internal drive. What do i have to do to achieve this simple thing? I never had this problem on different consoles.

:)

sarinek, Jan 7, 2020
  2. sarinek Win User

Why you guys are asking nonsense questions. Cloud was empty and no i didnt capture it when storage was full. Many people keep saying that screenshots vanished from local storage and you admins cant answer why did it occur. Anybody from microsoft knows what
    is going on and how to stop it?
  3. Crush The W0rld Win User

If you take a capture with no space then it will just delete and wont show up.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

If you just got the console, there is no way the memory is full already. Check the memory on your console anyways.
  5. sarinek Win User

This is it? No one admits that this is an issue? You just pretend that this problem doesnt exist even though lots of people complain about it on different forums?
  6. depressed brute Win User

Hi did you check if the cloud full??
Thema:

1. Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s - Similar Threads - Disappearing screenshots

2. I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account: I signed into my Microsoft account on my nintendo switch and bought the new Pink Out skin pack, upon restarting the game my skin pack and leftover minecoins have disappeared, and do not appear on...
  3. Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared: I recently decided to organize my video captures and screencaptures from the past two years on the One Drive. As I was uploading, I noticed that some video clips have gone missing. I have checked...
  4. Dead Space free download disappeared!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space free download disappeared!: Hi, I downloaded dead space for free as part of my gold membership. I have since updated to the newer 4k console and transferred everything over but for some reason dead space did not? When i go...
  5. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...: Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox...
  6. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.: In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so because i was busy in school and minecraft had...
  7. Game disappears after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappears after uninstalling: Recently, during the 12th to the 16th of December. Fallout 76 was free. So I started the installation for it which took for so damn long. It took two days! I started the night of the 14th and it...
  8. some of my screenshots disappeared from my console..i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my screenshots disappeared from my console..i need help: Hi, so some of my screenshots from a while ago dissapeared and i can't find them nowhere, i don't know what to do. ps. sorry for the bad english 23208a2c-41fd-4fc2-a640-364fd73c5f52
  9. Screenshot and Record Clip option disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshot and Record Clip option disappeared: Sorry if this isn't the correct place. I didn't see this listed in any other forum. The option to Record a Clip or take a Screenshot when double tapping the Xbox button has disappeared. It brings...
  10. Likes disappearing from my clips and screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Likes disappearing from my clips and screenshots: I've had this problem soon for almost 9 months or so. Why didn't I report this earlier? Well I thought it was a general problem (meaning that other people had it as well), and that someone must...