Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

Discus and support Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do that again. Now I have to limit the types of genre of games I play mostly to the most popular games as
    I tend to stress out over games I cannot get good at. Sad as it seems, I feel like video gaming is for age 28 and under. I am too old to be playing video games by now as I am in my late 30s. Well, is what I said, true?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

Nah mate once a gamer always a gamer
  3. AridLizard Win User

I'd agree that certain games are more suited to younger gamers (most PvP games that require good eyesight and reflexes) I still have a great blast with solo/co-op FPS games as well as driving/racing games, RTSs and RPGs and I am way over 28 years old
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Same with me, I've never really been good at shooting games like call of duty, i just play with friends for a laugh for most of time.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Im in my early 30's and still play games. Never been great at competitive gaming as i play for fun.
  6. xNikolex Win User

I have never been good at fps multiplayer so i havent noticed a change the older i get. I think i will continue to game until im retired as i enjoy it and theres so many different genres to choose from just pick ones you have fun playing.
Thema:

1. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age. - Similar Threads - Disappointing longer play

2. Why is Xbox Tekken 7 so disappointing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox Tekken 7 so disappointing?: Hi Xbox, I only bought the Xbox to mainly play Tekken 7 online and build my rank like what I have done on ps4. As of lately, my experience has been so negative that I decided to refund this game...
  3. just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...

in XBoX on Windows
    just bought the X box elite 2 controller, very disappointing...: Why the heck I can not assign keyboard mapping onto this controller??? I would like those 4 extra bars in the back to act like CTRL/ALT/V/M or maybe even some one key macro like...
  4. I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app on Xbox...: I am very disappointed there is no Dolby vision HDR support for Blu-ray Player app. Please update the app immediately to support this much improved HDR format. When will it work??? Thanks...
  5. Order - 5529169413 - atrocious, horrible, absolutely disappointing, HORRIBLE experience...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order - 5529169413 - atrocious, horrible, absolutely disappointing, HORRIBLE experience...: An order on May 12th, the status says "pending." I've called Microsoft customer service June 4th and also today June 5th. NOTHING WAS DONE, status still says "pending," where you (Microsoft)...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2: Disappointments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2: Disappointments: After a long process, I've come to find out the the Elite Series 2 controller comes with a warranty from Microsoft for a maximum of 6 months. (The three Support representatives couldn't give me an...
  7. Extremely disappointed with Xbox hardware support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely disappointed with Xbox hardware support: So I've been an Xbox fanboy since 2004. Had every single console, even bought every iteration within a single generation and have two One Xs right now. The Scorpio edition recently started running...
  8. Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst: Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst. Not due to its gaphics or playability, but when something doesn’t work all thats put the window. I called customer...
  9. WHY NOT XBOX ... SO DISAPPOINTED

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY NOT XBOX ... SO DISAPPOINTED: I am really so disappointed in xbox because microsoft is one of the richest companies in the world. why should i pay for gold subscription for everything even for the totally "FREE" games like (...
  10. very disappointed in customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very disappointed in customer service: Hello, i would like to request a manger to contact me back regarding my son's xbox account and the horrible customer service with one of your agents. i made this call on April1st ,2020 at...