Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

Discus and support Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do that again. Now I have to limit the types of genre of games I play mostly to the most popular games as
    I tend to stress out over games I cannot get good at. Sad as it seems, I feel like video gaming is for age 28 and under. I am too old to be playing video games by now as I am in my late 30s. Well, is what I said, true?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

Nah mate once a gamer always a gamer
  3. AridLizard Win User

I'd agree that certain games are more suited to younger gamers (most PvP games that require good eyesight and reflexes) I still have a great blast with solo/co-op FPS games as well as driving/racing games, RTSs and RPGs and I am way over 28 years old
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Same with me, I've never really been good at shooting games like call of duty, i just play with friends for a laugh for most of time.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Im in my early 30's and still play games. Never been great at competitive gaming as i play for fun.
  6. xNikolex Win User

I have never been good at fps multiplayer so i havent noticed a change the older i get. I think i will continue to game until im retired as i enjoy it and theres so many different genres to choose from just pick ones you have fun playing.
Thema:

1. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age. - Similar Threads - Disappointing longer play

2. How disappointed with Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How disappointed with Microsoft: I am a fan of X-box, and I was charged unreasonable for an online game. I talked to one online agent to solve this problem, he checked my purchase history and promised me that I can get refund by...
  3. I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm very disappointed.. Microsoft support is something I used to brag about: The xbox support is the only one I've been so happy with that I¨ve even talked and mentioned it sometimes,, Always made me happy how helpful and nice they been Now I feel like worthless [Mod...
  4. Stolen from and disappointed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stolen from and disappointed: I paid for the 3 month deal awhile back for 9.99 and i have been getting charged 24.99 without my permission ever since, i tried to get the 3 months for 9.99 and 1000 v bucks but was told i was...
  5. Très déçu!!![Translation-Very disappointed!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Très déçu!!![Translation-Very disappointed!!!]: Bonjour, je viens d'acheter une Xbox one X, pack Forza + Horizon, et je suis très déçu de ne pouvoir jouer tous de suite. Une console a 500€ et il faut attendre presque deux jours pour pouvoir...
  6. Xbox One - a total disappointment!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - a total disappointment!: Is there any possible way to change the birthday on his account so he can use the games like he wants? My son purchased an Xbox One (he has been saving up for a while) and now he can not even...
  7. First Xbox and I'm already disappointed, I'm going back to SONY, HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    First Xbox and I'm already disappointed, I'm going back to SONY, HELP ME: my xbox one s is turning itself off !!! Only 5 months of use, please solve this, I always bought the SONY consoles, this is my first XBOX, please solve.......... ed80909b-462b-417a-896f-49f636b70287
  8. Horribly disappointed in all service provided.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horribly disappointed in all service provided.: The customer service I have received has been nothing short of terrible. First, a gamertag that was auto generated by xbox themselves OVER 12 YEARS AGO gets banned. Then, I am told that in order...
  9. Disappointed in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointed in Sea of Thieves: I know I may be late to the party with this but I've been without an Xbox for a few months.... lets just call it smash therapy. Recently the time has come to acquire another and get back to...
  10. A liitle disappointed with xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A liitle disappointed with xbox one: hi!! greetings my friends this is my story Until recently I was finally able to acquire the new and powerful XBOX ONE X. and obviously, the first thing that i bought was "halo master chief...