Disc Doesn't Play

Discus and support Disc Doesn't Play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I load a disc the game title comes up and then screen goes dark. 77b4a6e7-9d74-488f-9b10-887be5df6a4d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukeSaber77, May 10, 2014.

1. LukeSaber77
    LukeSaber77 Guest

Disc Doesn't Play

I load a disc the game title comes up and then screen goes dark.

:)

LukeSaber77, May 10, 2014
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    XBF George L, May 10, 2014
  3. Ale_repre
    Ale_repre Guest
    My xbox doesn't play disc games

My xbox doesn't play any disc games so I can only play digital ones now. I tried to use an outer device to read the discbut nothing happened...

I've no warranty anymore so I need a solution that isn't giving it to a shop.

Is there a way to play discs with outer devices?

Ale_repre, May 10, 2014
  4. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest

Disc Doesn't Play

Hi LukeSaber77,

Please try performing hard restart which also clears the cache. This can be done by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen

If this doesn't work try uninstalling the game , then reinstall.

Rjcrane, May 10, 2014
Thema:

Disc Doesn't Play

1. Disc Doesn't Play - Similar Threads - Disc Doesn't Play

2. Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.: Hello, I wish to play some of my old Xbox 360 who are backward compatible : CoD MW3, CoD Black Ops and CoD Black Ops II. The problem is : When I inserted the disc, they asked to download an...
  3. My xbox doesn't play disc games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't play disc games: My xbox doesn't play any disc games so I can only play digital ones now. I tried to use an outer device to read the discbut nothing happened... I've no warranty anymore so I need a solution that...
  4. Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?: Why is the Xbox doing this it will read the disc then won't or freezes and won't let you play ? I don't have the tools to take it apart any help please 7462706c-987f-44c1-81ca-1bf3595ee0fb
  5. Please help Xbox one doesn't play disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help Xbox one doesn't play disc: you might be thinking I'm stupid for doing this but here me out my Xbox one once didn't turn on and I had disc stuck in it here's what I did I stuck a knife inside the disc drive to fish the game...
  6. I've got a black ops 2 disc and it doesn't let me play it on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a black ops 2 disc and it doesn't let me play it on Xbox one: I have a black ops 2 disc and since my cousin told me that it was now backwards compatible I was pumped only to find out that when I put in the disc it says I couldn't play it i tried everything...
  7. Why doesn't my game progress save it self, when I play direct from the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my game progress save it self, when I play direct from the disc?: I Have an old Xbox original. Why doesn't my game progress get saved in the hardrive, when I play direct from the disc? When I play games from the harddrive Everything works as it should. And...
  8. My Xbox One doesn't read any kind of disc anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One doesn't read any kind of disc anymore.: Two weeks ago my Xbox One has stopped reading Xbox 360 games. I wanted to play a game that had already been installed on the console and which I had played without problems many times. Though,...
  9. My Xbox won't install games properly/doesn't recognise discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't install games properly/doesn't recognise discs: hi guys I recently tried to install two games on my console. The first game got stuck at 66% and refused to allow me to play it even though my dashboard said it was ready to start and the second...
  10. Original Xbox no A/V and disc doesn't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox no A/V and disc doesn't eject: Hello I have tried searching for help with this issue but have not found a solution. My original Xbox (not a 360, the original type) turns on without any blinking codes or any issues. However, it...