Disc drive in Xbox One

Discus and support Disc drive in Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any idea why movies play but games won't load? Every movie works but no games load. 7fb4c0ce-c15f-4112-aedc-251eb219f657 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richardwaltonTA, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Disc drive in Xbox One

Any idea why movies play but games won't load? Every movie works but no games load.

:)

richardwaltonTA, Jul 10, 2019
  2. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

That is correct! The next generation of Xbox One S wont feature a disc drive. While other Xbox One S with disc drives will be available.
  3. ElDiiabllo Win User
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Downloading a backward compatible game

Are you playing the games with the Xbox 360 game disc in the drive? It is no different than Xbox One disc-based games, in that you must have the game disc in the drive to play it.
  5. RoMoGAMER Win User

My Batman Arkham Origins is having a Disc reading error and keeps freezing what do I do to fix this?

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox one S digital edition

I have a collection of physical games, and still use my disc drive, and so I'd rather not see Xbox consoles that don't have disc drives.

I think there would be a huge up roar if the next Xbox console didn't have a disc drive, but they could very well launch two, one with a disc drive and one without, like they did with the S recently.
Thema:

Disc drive in Xbox One

1. Disc drive in Xbox One - Similar Threads - Disc drive

2. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  3. Disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive: So I bought my Xbox one s earlier this year, and I had no trouble with it, but now all of a sudden when I put my game in my Xbox it makes a buzzing noise, and then it starts beeping so I try to...
  4. Xbox 360 S Disc Drive Loud Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Disc Drive Loud Noise: I purchased an Xbox 360 S and recently have noticed when I play the following games: Tony Hawk’s Underground 2, Madden 13, and Halo Reach, the drive gets louder and i can hear what sounds like...
  5. Xbox One X buzzing from disc drive while installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X buzzing from disc drive while installing: Just got an Xbox One X and noticed while installing Red Dead Redemption 2 that the first disc caused the disc drive to make a buzzing noise during installation. With the second disc of RDR2 the...
  6. Disc drive problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive problem?: My One S did something weird today, I ejected my disc from my xbox and put another game in the disc slot, but my Xbox didn't suck the disc in. My xbox was acting really weird, like there was...
  7. My xbox one disc drive isn't spinning any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one disc drive isn't spinning any games: My xbox one isn't spinning any game I put in and I have tried many soulutions but mostly none of them worked so what am I supposed to do? 97bb159b-af89-432b-a3af-6fd180bf301e
  8. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive: I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital...
  9. Xbox One Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Drive: I was switching discs when the problem started. I took out a disc and tried to put in a new one. The system would not take the disc so i tried to hit the eject button. It beeped and then did...
  10. XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 disc drive laser (open tray error): My xbox 360's disc drive laser seems to barely be moving even with all the fixes i tried. It first moves close to the center of the disc then stays there and moves just ever so slightly. The disc...