Disc Drive Issues

Discus and support Disc Drive Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an xbox one on black friday and was working perfectly for a few months then every time i put a disc in the drive it doesnt even recoginze... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrumblingSugar, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Disc Drive Issues

I purchased an xbox one on black friday and was working perfectly for a few months then every time i put a disc in the drive it doesnt even recoginze there is a disc...doesnt matter if its a game, blu ray or cd. What can i do to get this resolved? i dont
    want to send it in as i have several movies purchased on xbox video for my kids and dont want to go without it

:)

GrumblingSugar, Sep 2, 2014
  2. II M0Z II
    II M0Z II Guest
    II M0Z II, Sep 2, 2014
  3. II M0Z II
    II M0Z II Guest
    II M0Z II, Sep 2, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Disc Drive Issues

Unfortunately there is no other way than having your one serviced if that problem persists.

Purchased movies and games can be redownloaded when you get your console back. There may also the possibility, if you own a credit card, to have an amount reserved from your credit card, so that you may get a spare console when sendings yours in, which will
    be refunded when your One arrives at the service.

Please phone the support team to have this arranged.

BobMcFly247, Sep 3, 2014
  5. iRayDawg Win User

cant play bf3 anymore

6. Mister Quimby Win User

Disc Drive Issues?

Hey there bboy2848!

If you haven't already, go ahead and try the steps that I have provided above. If the issue continues, please go ahead and create a new thread, as the issue you are describing is different than what is posted above. Thanks!
  7. bboy2848 Win User

Disc Drive Issues?

I am having an issue with my disc drive my games will just randomly eject by themselves wether I am playing or not playing what should be my 1st step to fix this?
  8. Puma81 Win User

Disc Drive Issue

Yes, I am in the preview program. I will re post in the forums provided.

Thanks.
  9. Mythic xSagex Win User

Disc Drive Issues

Wht console are you using? The original Xbox 360's or the Xbox 360Slim? How old is the console?
Thema:

Disc Drive Issues

1. Disc Drive Issues - Similar Threads - Disc Drive Issues

2. Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody else have issues with the Disc drive not reading discs?: I have been a big fan of Xbox since the original launched. Been a member of XBL since launch as well. However, the XB1 has been really pushing me away. My first XB1 had issues with the disc drive....
  3. Issues with xbox 360 disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with xbox 360 disc drive: So me and my brother were trying to figure out what was wrong with our xbox 360 disc drive, because it took multiple attempts to get it to read discs and we had to beat it up to finally get it...
  4. Disc drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issues: Anyone else have disc drive issues on Xbox X? Just sent mine in for service a week ago. d67313d1-7a9c-4bb4-9881-2c826b42218e
  5. Disc drive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issue: Hi my disc drive was just not showing up with no error codes. so after a bit of advise I renewed the laser module still not work so i got a disc deck with motors and put new laser on it still...
  6. Xbox one x disc drive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x disc drive issue: I am having an issue with the disc drive when ejecting discs when I press the eject button and the disc pops out then as I go to grab it, without touching it, it slides back in. It will keep doing...
  7. Disc Drive Issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive Issue?: My Xbox One has been having this issue forever, and I have contacted support several times and tried numerous fixes. The only solution is to pay $150-ish or buy a new Xbox, which I don't want to...
  8. Disc Drive Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive Issue: I've had my Xbox One + Kinect for about a year. Does any one else have the problem where they have to stick their disc at an upward angle for it to take the disc? It still takes them and reads...
  9. Disc drive issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive issues.: When I insert a disc into the drive, it goes 90% of the way in, then gets stuck, then finally goes in. There is a loud grindy noise before it begins to spin/load. This started out of the blue a...
  10. Constant Xbox One disc drive issues, even after sending in for repair :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Xbox One disc drive issues, even after sending in for repair :(: Ever since July or so I have been having issues with my disc drive on my Xbox One. - Started off with not reading discs at all, so I sent it into Microsoft for repair and got it returned, working...