Disc drive problem?

Discus and support Disc drive problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My One S did something weird today, I ejected my disc from my xbox and put another game in the disc slot, but my Xbox didn't suck the disc in. My xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMoung, May 15, 2019.

1. DanMoung
    DanMoung Guest

Disc drive problem?

My One S did something weird today, I ejected my disc from my xbox and put another game in the disc slot, but my Xbox didn't suck the disc in. My xbox was acting really weird, like there was another disc already in the console, but there wasn't. It was
    like my disc slot somehow was blocked or jammed, i tried a hard restart which did nothing. I then picked up my Xbox and sat it down again on my tv stand which did something, idk what, but my Xbox is sucking the disc s back in, at least for now. I'm still worried
    though, anyone know what the issue is? Is something out of alignment?

:)

DanMoung, May 15, 2019
  2. iRayDawg Win User

cant play bf3 anymore

3. onyxishere Win User

Origonal white xbox wont read any disks..

4. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

help me pleaseeeee

5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Will not read disk, "open Tray" problem

6. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User
Thema:

Disc drive problem?

1. Disc drive problem? - Similar Threads - Disc drive problem

2. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  3. Xbox one S Disc Drive problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Disc Drive problem?: Hello so I have had my Xbox one S for about 9 months now and in all that time its been fine, but the disc drive has one moment every so often were it rarely doesnt read a disc after I insert it...
  4. Xbox Disc Drive Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Disc Drive Problem: I don't know if this is the right place to post this so if it's not, please let me know where to go. Our Xbox One is having some disc problems with it. When we turn it on it makes a rrrrrrrr...
  5. DISC drive Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    DISC drive Problem: Hey guys I just want to tell you what I did l. Well I sent back my Xbox because my Xbox didn't want to eject discs. But after I used the paperclip a second time to get my disc out again, the drive...
  6. xbox one x disc drive problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x disc drive problems: ok so bought my xbox one X at launch , have a big digital libratry dont really play physical, ended up buying a couple of games in the sale a month or so back n though they worked fine to start...
  7. XBox one S disc drive problems - and support sucks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one S disc drive problems - and support sucks!: Xbox one s has developed common problem and won’t play any discs. Tried everything I could find on YouTube from restoring to slightly tilting when inserting discs and nothing has worked. 2...
  8. Disc drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive problem: My Xbox console doesn't read any cd , it first displays "Reading" and then it says "Open tray" for every CD. e5326a01-fd57-49a2-9afa-a57f58175dca
  9. Disc drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive problem: My Xbox console doesn't read any cd , it first displays "Reading" and then it says "Open tray" for every CD. Is there any solutions for this 98f94f24-0705-43e4-a003-21ad25e7ff61
  10. Disc Drive problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive problem: I go to put in a disc and it starts to take the disc but it gets stuck midway in and I have to pull it out and put it in again, Any suggestions to fixing this? 4dbd865c-c8e8-41a9-a8ed-e3fd79edac87