Disc Drive

Discus and support Disc Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My disc drive will not play anything and makes a grinding noise anytime i put something in it. Help pls 384a90db-1109-49e9-825d-836913391cae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oreoes251, Aug 31, 2014.

1. oreoes251
    oreoes251 Guest

Disc Drive

My disc drive will not play anything and makes a grinding noise anytime i put something in it. Help

pls

:)

oreoes251, Aug 31, 2014
  2. pstep
    pstep Guest
    Takes a long time to read discs...

The cheap and easy start is to use a DVD cleaner disc to try to clean the disc drive lense. Other than that It could be a damaged or mis-aligned laser in the drive that is VERY tricky to fix. If the cleaner disc won't work just swap out the drive.

-me

pstep, Aug 31, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Aug 31, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Disc Drive

Sri to hear that you have such a bad experience with your Xbox.

Please have your console serviced to fix this problem.

Whether start a service order at
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    or phone the support directly.

BobMcFly247, Aug 31, 2014
  5. iRayDawg Win User

cant play bf3 anymore

6. onyxishere Win User

Origonal white xbox wont read any disks..

7. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

help me pleaseeeee

8. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Will not read disk, "open Tray" problem

9. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User
Thema:

Disc Drive

1. Disc Drive - Similar Threads - Disc Drive

2. Xbox one x disc drive is not taking disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x disc drive is not taking disc: Hi From last three days my Xbox one x console stop pulling disc. Any help? a8086982-faa4-48e6-b454-bb82690f92c8
  3. i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox one S all digital and am very dissatisfied. I need a disc drive to meet my...: I replaced my one S with a new one S all digital. A very bad mistake. I need a disc drive for it to meet my needs. The original series S had the disc drive and I was going to wait until it came...
  4. Connect system with broken disc drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connect system with broken disc drive?: Hi, We have an xbox one and the disc drive broke a while back (I think my toddler stuck something in it) and we can't afford to replace it. My older kids are wondering if we can buy the connect...
  5. I would go for the XXS, if it has a disc drive

in XboX Insiders
    I would go for the XXS, if it has a disc drive: I would go for the XXS, if it has a disc drive View Poll submitted by /u/mijnvogel [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One X won't accept disc, same after replacing the BD drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't accept disc, same after replacing the BD drive.: So last week my Xbox One X stopped accepting and rejecting discs. No grinding, no spinning, acts like nothing is there at all. I tried all the troubleshooting steps found online and even tried...
  7. Problem with disc drive reading Xbox One discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with disc drive reading Xbox One discs: Hello! I recently ran into a problem where my Xbox would not read my Xbox One game discs. It has no issue reading backwards compatible Xbox 360 game discs so this seems kind of strange to me. I...
  8. Disc drive not grabbing discs and making clicking sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive not grabbing discs and making clicking sound: Recently, our xbox one started having issues with the disc drive. We had to use the paper clip on the side hole trick to remove the disc as it would not come out and would make a clicking sound....
  9. 360 disc drive wont read games

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 disc drive wont read games: The 36 console start to have issue that effect gaming experience. I looked into the 360 and I wasn’t the only one. I learned that the 360 had the infamous red ring and was very faults machine. A...
  10. DIsc drive replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    DIsc drive replaced: Hello, recently i bought a new bluray disc drive for my xbox one S to replace my old disc drive. The concern is that it gives me an E100 error during startup, I update offline but still E100...