Disc Eject Button

Discus and support Disc Eject Button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The disc eject button will not sense my finger anymore. I had this issue a couple of months ago for about one day then it worked fine until two days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BragStatistic, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Disc Eject Button

The disc eject button will not sense my finger anymore. I had this issue a couple of months ago for about one day then it worked fine until two days ago. Now I have to manually eject every time. Does the sensor need to be replaced or could there possibly
    be dust on the sensor that needs to be cleaned? Wouldn't have this issue if there was a eject option using the controller, Xbox really messed up there.

:)

BragStatistic, Apr 3, 2015
  2. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Sticky disc drive

When you say sticky, do you mean like, really sticky?
    If not, maybe the button to eject is not properly hitting the button inside to eject the disc.

BlackSolaris, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Xbox Disc Drive

Does anyone else having issues with the disc drive sticking? Sometimes when we press the eject button to insert/release a game, the disc drive sticks and the Xbox won't open. We have to keep hitting the eject button until finally something catches and the disc bay comes out. We've found that this happens less frequently when we keep a game in the Xbox all the time, but we know this isn't normal. Does anyone else have this problem?

castlevania2011, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Disc Eject Button

I remember about six months ago someone with the same problem they simply used a soft cloth to wipe over it and it was fixed you could try that.

GrowlingYapper, Apr 3, 2015
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Disc Eject Button

I remember about six months ago someone with the same problem they simply used a soft cloth to wipe over it and it was fixed you could try that.
  6. Hordie Win User

Disc eject button not working

Hi evilevoVIII,

Sorry you're having issues with your One S. You are correct in that is not the normal function of the One S. I would suggest taking it back and exchanging it for another one.

Hope this helps!
  7. Harm_Veenstra Win User

Xbox One randomly ejects disk or turns on.

Problem is in the eject button, the sound you hear is from that. My eject button doesn't work anymore now, luckily enough my bf4 disc is in the drive so I'm good :) emergency eject doesn't work unfortunately
  8. strykerzr350 Win User

My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.
  9. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Games staying on my TV screen after I eject them

It is safer and better for the disc to quit out of the game before removing the game. Either turn off your console and then eject the disc or return to the home screen, press the menu button and select quit before ejecting the disc.
Thema:

Disc Eject Button

1. Disc Eject Button - Similar Threads - Disc Eject Button

2. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  3. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs: Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond to any command. So i'm stuck with one game in...
  4. Power button and disc eject button make no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button and disc eject button make no sound: My Xbox One X regular edition has stopped making the normal chimes when the power button is pressed/console turned on and disc eject button. It is only 5 months old. I find this a little strange...
  5. Checklist for a broken disc drive/eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Checklist for a broken disc drive/eject button?: [Mod Removed] the disc drive on my 360 won't open (either with the eject button or the menu command on the home screen). Am I s.o.l. or are there some other potential solutions? Or at least...
  6. Anyway to fix the Disc Eject button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix the Disc Eject button?: So my disc eject button stopped working. When I press it, nothing happens, there is no "ding" sound and it doesn't eject the disc. I used the paperclip method to push the disc out, so the disc is...
  7. Disc eject button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc eject button not working: Hi all, I just purchased a new Xbox One S and was beating my head last night trying to eject the disc. I was mashing the button, did two power cycles, and had no luck getting the button to work....
  8. My One's power/disc eject buttons are non-responsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My One's power/disc eject buttons are non-responsive.: They actually do nothing. I've just been turning my system on and off with my controller, but there's no way to software eject a disc and I don't want to use a paper clip each time I want to...
  9. U.I Eject disc button again please - Broken eject on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    U.I Eject disc button again please - Broken eject on the console: I'm unsure as to whether this is the right place to post this but.. We've lost the ability to eject a disc via the user interface, and for some reason the button on the console has stopped...
  10. Eject button problem, can only eject discs manually.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject button problem, can only eject discs manually.: My Xbox's eject button isn't working, the light just flashes and then goes back to normal. I can manually eject the disc just fine, but I've the eject button multiple times with two different...